Gone for a week,Sick.

Its been 2 days and today is the day Ross leaves a week for Australia with R5 and Laura will be all alone with Romeo.

Ross's Pov

I woke up from my blasting alarm and quickly turned it off and got up and took off my boxers and was walking to the bathroom to take a shower when I heard Laura groan.

"What time is it?" Laura asked with her face in her pillow.

"4:30 am get back to sleep." I said and Laura said nothing and fell back asleep and I got in the shower then I got dressed and grabbed my bags bringing them by the front door and I went back upstairs and checked on Romeo and saw he was still sleeping and then went back in mine and Laura's room and saw her passed out because we got to bed really late last night.

"Laura sweetie wake up." I said leaning on the bed softly shakng her and she sat up and she looked miserable.

"I don't feel good." Laura said.

"What doesn't?" I asked.

"My head is pounding like I have a awful hangover." Laura said.

"You aren't sick are you?" I asked getting kind of worried.

"I dont know." Laura said then all of a sudden with no warning she threw up on the bed.

Oh no!!! I then felt her head.

"Laura are you burning up." I said and she groaned.

"Come on Laura lets check your temperature." I said and she stood up falling to the floor.

"Woah." I said and ran up to her and helped her stand up.

"Can you walk?" I asked her.

"N-no." Laura said and I picked her up bringing her to the bathroom and she then laid on the bathroom floor and I got out the thermometer and put it in her mouth.

"Holy shit Laura its 103." I said then she threw up on the floor and I sighed.

"Laura your really sick I'm not going to Australia!" I said.

"No I-I'm fine you're going." Laura said then started coughing and I then got out my phone and called riker.

"Hey riker bad news." I said.

"what happened?" Riker asked.

"Laura is extremely sick I woke her up this morning and she is throwing up and coughing and she has a fever of 103." I said.

"Shit." Riker said.

"Riker is their a show tonight?" I asked.

"No but there is one tomorrow." RIker said.

"Well I'm coming tomorrow and I need mom or dad to stay with Laura when I leave." I said and riker sighed.

"Ok bring her to the hospital and she whats wrong then call us and tell us whats up." Riker said.

"Ok bye." I said and hung up.

"Laura come on we are going to the hospital." I said.

"C-can you dress me?"Laura asked.

"Sure." I said knowing she was weak and I picked her up and brought her to our bedroom and took off all her clothes and dressed her and got her a bucket for her to throw up in and I cleaned the throw up off the bathroom floor and I also put the sheets in the washer then I heard Romeo crying and I went in his room and changed his diaper and I put fresh clothes on him.

"Mommy is sick so sadly you don't get mommy's milk." I said and made him formula and fed him and put him in his car seat and brought it upstairs to see Laura drinking the ice cold water I got her.