Pumpkin patch

Ross's POV

"Rossy what should we do first?" Laura asked excited.

"Whatever you want."

I said.

"Can I get a candy apple I have never had one before?" Laura asked.

"Sure thing baby." I said and we got in line to get one and I got a regular candy apple and she got one with m&m's then we sat on a bench and started eating them.

"This is good!" Laura exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it!"

"Want to walk around?" Laura asked.

"Sure." I said and we got up and started walking and Laura was smiling at all the little kids.

"You think they are cute don't you." I said.

"Yea." She said smiling then me and Laura both finished and threw away the sticks.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Want to look at the goats and stuff?"

"Sure." I said and took her hand and we walked over.

"Want to feed them?" I asked her.

"Eww no it's gross."

"It's not gross." I chuckled.

"Yea it is."

"Ok then I will feed them." I said and bought a little cone of food and walked in the pen. I started feeding them and I saw Laura looking at me laughing and all of a sudden a fat goat knocked the cone out of my hand and ate it. Laura's laughs got Louder. I then get out of the pen and washed my hands and went up to Laura.

"Was it really that funny?" I asked.

"Yes that was hilarious!"

"Whatever want to go get a pumpkin?" I asked.

"Yea!" She said excited.

"Ok let's go." I said then we get inline for the tractor thing.

"I'm excited I haven't got a pumpkin in a long time!" Laura said I smiled at her excitement.

"I know me to." I said and she pecked my lips.

"I love you." I said putting my hands in her waist.

"I love you to." She said and I kissed her lips for about 3 seconds then pulled away. We then got on the tractor thing that brings us to the felid.

"Ready to get your pumpin?" I asked.

"Yea lets go." She said taking my hand and we walked out into the feild.

"What kinda pumpkin do you want?" I asked Laura.

"I like the big and skinny ones." Laura said.

I chuckled.

We kept walking around looking at pumpkins then Laura found something.

"Ross, I found a pumpkin!" She said bending down.

"Woah that is a good one." I said and picked it up.

"Now to find mine." I said and we kept looking then I finally found something.

"Babe, I found mine." I said picking it up my was short and fat and Laura's was skinny and long.

"Yay we found our pumpkins!" She said then we took the tractor back and bought our pumpkins and headed home once we got home I looked at Laura to see her sleeping and smiled I then got out of the car and carefully got her out with out waking her up and carried her bridle style to our room. I set her on the bed and took off her shoes and put the blankets on her. I then got the pumpkins and washed them off and set them on the counter and looked to see it was already 4 shit we didn't have lunch just a unhealthy candy apple! I then made a nice late lunch and went upstairs to see Laura awake.

"Rossy my head hurts I don't feel good." She said.

"You didn't have a heathy lunch or much water you are probably dehydrated." I said and she sighed.

"Here eat this and I will get you some water." I said handing her her plate and went downstairs to get some water then brought it back up.

"Ok drink this all up and you will feel better." I said.

"Ok mom!" She said and I laughed.

"I just want you to feel better." I said and softly kissed her lips then stroked her hair.

"Eat up and call me if you need me." I said and went downstairs and went on my lap top then Laura came down and sat next to me.

"Laura I told you to call me if you needed me!"

"I know I just didn't feel like it." She said.

"Ok but there is this haunted house I really want to go to tonight." I said.

"I don't really want to." She said.

"But they are only once a year!" I said.

"But I'm not in the mood!" She said.

"Fuck you're never in the mood for anything are you!"

I said kinda raising my voice.

"I just don't want to go!!" She said also raising her voice.

"WHY NOT? ARE YOU SCARED?" I yelled at her.

"NO IM NOT I'M JUST PREGNANT AND THEY CAN SCARE ME AND I CAN FALL!" She yelled at me.

"YEA LIKE THAT WOULD HAPPEN AND WHENEVER I WANT TO DO SOMETHING YOU REGECT BY SAYING OH IM PREGNANT." I yelled.

"THERE IS A FUCKING KID IN ME THAT I DONT WANT TO HURT!" she yelled.

"YOU'RE JUST BEING A WUSSY!" I yelled.

"NO YOU'RE JUST BEING A JERK!" She yelled at me.

"YOU KNOW I THINK WE NEED A BREAK!" I yelled at her.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱