A break as in forever?

Laura's POV

"YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK WE NEED A BREAK!" Ross yelled at me.

I froze tears threaten my eyes I felt like I was going to die.

"Y-your b-breaking up w-with me?" I said trying not to cry but a tear escaped he then sighed.

"No not as in forever more like a day or so." He said and I still wanted to cry.

"O-ok I w-will go s-somewhere." I said grabbing my purse and left to see rydel.

Ross'a POV
Did I really just do that to her?! fuck me! She is pregnant and could pop any second so I yell at her all because of a stupid haunted house! I sighed and laid on the couch I then decided to get a drink I then drove to the bar and then ordered a beer and just sat there thinking.

Laura's POV
I quickly got in my car and started crying my eyes out I don't know why but I'm really hurt after 5 minutes of crying I wiped my tears and drove to the lynches and knocked on the door and stormie answered.

"Oh my gosh sweetie are you ok?" She asked.

Shit my mascara is probably smeared.

"Um yea I'm ok." I said.

"Sweetie you don't look ok your mascara is smeared and your eyes are all red what wrong?" She asked.

"Um well me and ross where fighting and he said that we should take a break." I said as tears filled my eyes.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry." She said side hugging me.

"Thanks um is rydel home?" I asked.

"Yea she is in her room with Alexa and Savannah." Stormie said.

"Thanks." I said and carefully went upstairs then knocked on rydel's door.

"Who is it?" I heard rydel ask.

"Laura." I said.

"Come in!" She said and I opened the door.

"Hi Laura. Shit are you ok?" She asked.

"Um yea."

"What happend?" They asked.

"Um well me and ross are on a break." I said.

"Awwww I'm sorry." Rydel said.

"So I was wondering if we could all do something today so I can clear my mind?" Laura asked.

"Of course what should we do?" Rydel asked.

"Um we can go to the nail salon!" Savanna said.

"Yea!" We all said.

"Yay ok I will drive." Rydel said and I cleaned off my smeared make up an we all got in rydel's car.

Ross's POV
After finishing my beer I decided to go home right when I got home I plopped on the couch feeling like a dick for what I did.

Laura's POV
Right when we got to the nail salon I decided I'm only going to do my fingers and am going to do light blue I really didn't enjoy it that much because all I could think of was ross yelling at me I kept the tears in  then when we all finished they wanted to go to the mall I didn't want to go but went anyway right when we where waking to forever 21 I just stopped having a contraction I was breathing hard holding on to my stomach.

"Laura are you ok?" They asked.

"Y-yea contraction." I said.

"Ok." They said.

This really hurt it's never been like this!

"The baby is coming!!!" I said worried.

THE BABY!😱😱😱😱😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁