Where it starts!

Yesterday showed me a lot. Now I'm the dad I need to be. So I've decided that before this baby comes into this earth as a family we are going to get pictures done. Just the three of us.

"So I was thinking we get pictures done today?" I asked with Romeo in my arms, swimming up to Laura.

"What time because I have a doctors appointment tonight at 5,"

I nodded.

"Well it's 2:30 so we can get out get ready and go from there."

----------------------------------------

"Move your ass!" Laura laughed trying to rinse her hair.

"Hold on I'm not finished!" I laughed gently pushing her away.

"Ahhhh Ross!" Laura giggled pushing me out of the way.

You see this happens a lot! This is why it's hard to be in a shower with someone else. Ehhh it's cool I love this girl!

"Hey give me the conditioner back!" Laura laughed.

"Nope, it's mine!"

Well after 30 minutes we ended up finally getting out!

Oh if you were wondering Romeo ended up falling asleep for a quick nap.

I decided to mess with Laura. Walking up behind her completely nude I rubbed myself up against her ass.

"Ross!?!?" Laura screamed making me laugh so hard I fell on the bed.

"Get dressed!"

"Nah, you do the opposite!" I smirked.

-----------------------------------------

"We are next,"

I walked up to Laura who was sitting with Romeo.

"Hopefully Romeo isn't a pain for our pictures!" Laura chuckled, I nodded.

"True!"

Once we got in to get our pictures done the lady was really nice.

After an hour we got some really nice pictures! My favorite is Romeo kissing Laura's stomach it's the sweetest fucking thing! Well, time for Laura's appointment!

Once we got called in we had to wait for like 40 fucking minutes.

Romeo is getting restless.

"Hey buddy don't cry it's ok."

His cries then filled the room.

"Hey Ross, how about you go take him to the park or something?"

I sighed.

"But I don't want to miss your appointment."

She smiled.

"It's ok go have fun!"

I nodded.

"Thanks baby."

Once we got to the park it was packed go I decided to go to Mom's. I haven't seen her for a short while.

"Hey Ross, what brings you here?" Mom asked.

"Well Romeo was getting restless at Laura's appointment so here we are," I chuckled.

"Awe hey buddy!" Mom exclaimed picking up Romeo.

"I'll play with him for awhile. I mean if that's ok with you?" Mom asked.

"Of course you can!" I chuckled

Walking upstairs old memories filled my brain. Happy, sad, and just every fucking emotion. Laying on my old bed I closed my eyes seeing my siblings and I having our first ever small band meeting, laughing, goofing off, and just having a great time! More memories of us touring the world rushed through my brain! That was awesome! Or mine and Laura's wedding! Marrying the most beautiful girl in the world! Finding out Riker had a son! Just everything.
But now our lives start. Having a family, kids, and just being happy. No, that doesn't mean R5 is over not at all! I want us to tour forever! Just more memories that need to be made, more adventures, and just having a good time. I'm ready, ready for my next chapter in life! So now it starts!

The end?!

Ahhhh well I think this may be the end! Should I post a small sequel? Ahhh I need help! Because I really want to start a new story and make it 2000x better then this one!

I want to have a real plot line! But don't worry I'll be posting a sequel! Please don't hate me!

So stay tuned for the sequel!

-Ashley