Revenge

Laura's POV

After waking up from Romeo like 10 times I woke up to see ross sleeping and I quickly snuck out of bed and started making brownies but added a little something "special" after I finished making them I cut them up then ross came down stairs into the kitchen.

"Mhmm something smells good!" He said.

"Yea I made brownies." I said.

"Oh can I have some." He asked coming next to me.

"Sure I made them for you." I said.

"Awesome!" Ross said stuffing like 3 in his mouth then picked me up bringing me to the living room and set me on the couch and started ticking me and I started laughing my head off.

"Rossy HAHAHAHA stop HAHAHAHA please!" I laughed and he stopped and pulled me on his lap.

"Finally I can breath!!" I said and he laughed then ross made breakfast and after we ate I had to feed Romeo and change him then me and ross cuddled for about 45 minutes as we where watching a movie.

"Ugh god I don feel good!" Ross said.

My plan is working!

"What's wrong?" I asked like I knew nothing.

"My stomach hurts." Ross said.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yea I think so." He said getting up and went to the bathroom and I know he will be in their awhile because the "special" thing I put in the brownies makes you constipated I then quickly got up and I got a really big water gun and if you shoot it on full blast it kinda hurts to I filled it up with really hot water then went to bathroom was at and knocked and the door.

"Are you ok?" I asked and he sighed.

"Nope constipated." He groaned then I waited about a minute and slowly opend the door to see his arms on his legs and he was looking down I then started blasting him with the water.

"FUCK HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT OWWW!" Ross yelled now soaking wet and I started laughing my head off.

"LAURA!" Ross yelled and I continued to laugh.

"I got my revenge finally!!" I said.

"You know pouring hot water on me while I'm trying to poop is not that good of revenge." Ross said.

"Well I think it is because I was the one who caused your constipation." I chucked.

"you what?!?!" He said.

"Yea I hope those brownies tasted good!" I said and he groaned.

"Well played now get me a towel." Ross said and I chucked and grabbed a towel and gave it to him then I went in Romeo's room to see him waking up.

"Good morning baby." I said and he looked up at me from his crib and I smiled picking him up and set him on his changing table.

"Fingers crossed you have a poopy diaper so I can put it on daddy." I said and sadly he just peed but ross would be happy. I chuckled at the thought then put a fresh diaper on him, new clothes, picked him up bringing him to the bathroom ross was in, and opened the door to see ross on the toilet and he was leaned over and his hands where touching the floor and I bursted out laughing.

"Ross what the hell are you doing." I said and he sat up.

"I'm bored!" He said and I laughed.

"Let me see Romeo." He said and I chuckled and gave Romeo to ross.