Positive

Ross and Laura both started at the + and Laura then started crying her eyes out.

Ross's pov

"Laura hey sweetie look at me." I said putting his hands on the side of her head and she looked up.

"Ross I'm so sorry!" She cried.

"Laura I'm not upset."

To be honest I have no idea what to think. Pure shock filled my body.

"Ross that's what every guy says!" She cried.

"Laura I would never leave you this is going to be our family I love you! I know this may be early but things happen for a reason. I'm sorry for being stupid and now using protection but Laura we are bringing another person into this world created by us! I know things will be." I said with tears coming down my face

This is the truth.

"Ross I love you so much!" Laura said an wrapped her arms around my neck.

End of pov
They stayed in each others arms for about 5 minutes till they pulled away.

"Lets go tell the doctor and go home and let this sink in." Laura said.

"Ok sweetheart!" Ross said and they walked out to see the doctor.

"I'm pregnant." Laura said to the doctor.

"Oh congrats! Sense your pregnant how about you come back for an ultra sound in 2 weeks?" The doctor asked.

"Ok we will be here." Laura said.

"Rossy I'm going to be a mommy." Laura said once they got home.

"And I'm going to be a daddy." Ross said smiling at the thought.

"Ross there are so many things we need to do before we have this baby." Laura said.

"Like what?" Ross asked.

"Well we should have a lot of alone time and listen to a lot of music so hopefully our baby will like music when he or she is born." Laura smiled.

"That sounds good but what kinda alone time?" Ross asked smirking.

"Ok wow ross." Laura said and lightly pushed him and he laughed.

"So should we tell our family's tonight over dinner?" Ross asked.

Laura smiled.

"Yea but wait what if they are mad?" Laura asked.

"Don't worry." Ross said and Laura nodded.

"Want to go swimming?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said and they both changed and got in the pool.

Laura giggled and got on ross's back.

"Giddy up horsey!" Laura said and ross stated running around the pool while Laura was laughing.

After about 25 minutes they got out to take a shower.

"Every time!" Laura said.

"Every time what?" Ross asked.

"You always show you v-line." Laura said and pulled up his pants .

"No I don't." Ross said.

"Yes you do! You will soon be exposed." Laura chuckled.

-----------------------------------------

"Ross it's our baby." Laura said once they got in the shower putting her hands on her stomach.

"Hi baby I want you to know its your daddy and I really love you even though I haven't seen you before and if you are a girl your boyfriend will be dead." Ross said against Laura's stomach making her giggle.

"And if you are a boy I know you will get all the girls I mean look at your parents." Ross said and they both laughed.

"Anyways I love you little baby and can't wait to see you!" Ross said and kissed Laura's stomach then stood back up.

"Rossy that was sweet." Laura said.

Ross smiled.

"I really do love our baby."

Laura got out first and dried off and then went to get dressed.  When ross got out he went downstairs and sat on the couch searching up all about pregnancy. Like what Laura can and can't do and some side affects. He then got his phone and wrote some things on his notes

Ross's notes

Early pregnancy side affects

1. nausea and vomiting

2. Sensitivities to smells

3. Fatigue

4. food aversions

5. Nausea and vomiting continued (don't keep your stomach empty put maybe crackers on the nightstand before we go to bed)

-end-

Ross then took a break from writing and just kept reading then Laura came down.

"Hi sweetie." Ross said.

"Hi ross I'm going to take a nap I'm tired." Laura said

Ross's POV
Wow fatigue (tiredness) is a side affect are pregnancy symptoms already starting?

"Ok sweetie!"

I want to keep her as healthy as possible so I'm going to buy healthy food for her! I guess I have to eat it but I don't care. I then keep reading about pregnancy for a little then I called mom.

"Hey mom it's ross."

"Hi sweetie we are sorry about what happened this morning." Stormie said.

"It's fine. But can you come over for dinner tonight with the rest of the family?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie." She said.

"Thanks Mom I'll see you later."

OMG Laura's pregnant I'm so excited!😄

.

Awe ross is a sweet boyfriend!

.

And if you haven't look at the pictures of the house on Instagram  my IG is

Theraurastory

~Ashley