Mini R5

Ross's POV

"This is beautiful!" Laura said getting out and her feet touched the snow and the rest of us got out and I covered Romeo in a warm blanket then got him out with his carseat an Laura was looking at the snow below her feet like it was the Coolest thing she has even seen.

"OH FUCK IM STANDING ON CLOUDS!" Laura said and everyone looked at her weird and I handed Romeo to mom and went up to her.

"Baby are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea I just have never been to the snow before." She said and everyone's eyes widened.

"Well Laura you are going to have fun now lets get inside dads truck is already here so dad and ryland are already here." Mom said and we all walked in to find a beautiful big living room and I put my arm around Laura's waist then ryland and dad came in the room.

"All guys except Romeo come help get out the bags." Dad said and I pecked Laura's lips and went to help.

Laura's POV

When ross left stormie gave me Romeo and I took him out of his carseat.

"Hi baby boy." I said and snuggled him up to my shoulder.

"He is so precious."rydel said and I smiled.

"I know but delly can you watch him while I go get his stuff?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and I smiled handing little Romeo to rydel and went and got all of Romeo's stuff and brought it In then all the guys brought everything the living room.

"Ok so ross and Laura your room is upstairs and it's the buggiest one." Stormie said and me and ross got our stuff bringing then upstairs while rydel was with Romeo.

"We made it." Ross said pulling me into a hug and I smiled.

"Yea." I said.

"But now I'm tired!" Ross said plopping on the bed and I chucked and also got on the bed and he pulled me close to

His body.

"I love you laur." Ross said kissing my forehead.

"I love you to." I sad and

Right when his eyes closed rydel came in with a crying Romeo.

And ross woke up.

"I would have changed him but he doesn't have a dirty diaper I think he is hungry." Rydel said and I got out of Ross's arms and picked up Romeo and sat on the bed and rydel left.

"How long did I sleep?" Ross asked as I just started breast feeding.

"Like 5 seconds." I said and he sighed.

"Well I can't sleep now." He said and softly kissed my cheek.

"Sorry rossy so when are your cosines getting here?" I asked.

"Um I think at 5 so in about 2 and a half hours." Ross said.

"Ok cool." I said and started burping Romeo then laid him on the bed and he looked at us.

"Hi Romeo." I said then he started crying.

"Baby." I said picking him up and he stopped crying.

Ross then whispered in my ear.

"How about we go downstairs and have someone watch Romeo and come back up here get naked ad make out."he whispered in my ear.

"Ross I would love to but we should spend time with Romeo." I said.

"But we always do!!." He said kinda annoyed and I looked at him in disbelief.

"What the hell! So you don't want to be around our son!" I said.

"No laur-." I cut him off.

"Save it!" I said and went downstairs with Romeo and sat on the fancy couch with tears coming down my face then everyone came in sitting on the couch except ross.

"Laura what's wrong?" Riker said and I quickly wiped my tears.

"I-I'm fine." I said trying to not cry.

"Laura you can tell us." Rydel said and I took a deep breath.

"Well long story short r-ross would rather m-make out w-with me n-naked then s-spend time with o-our son." I said trying not to cry.

"Is that true?" Mark asked and I nodded with tears coming down my face then mark went upstairs probably to talk to ross and that made me cry more.

"C-can s-someone take r-Romeo?" I asked and rydel took him from me and I just cried then stormie came up to me and hugged me.

"It's ok sweetie I know ross loves Romeo." She said and I pulled away.

"Thanks stormie." I said as she wiped my tears.

Ross's POV

Why did I say that I love Romeo to pieces he is my son god I'm a idiot then all of a sudden dad came through the door.

"Ross shor!!" He said and I looked up at him.

"You know Laura is downstairs crying her eyes out thinking you don't really love Romeo." He said and A tear came down my face.

"W-what." I said.

"You heard ross." He said and left I then went downstairs to see Laura crying and I went up to her wrapping my arms around her and she looked at me.

"Laura please stop crying I didn't mean that I love Romeo so much you don't even know." I said holding her in my arms then she stopped crying and looked up at me.

"I love you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you to!" I said and softly kissed her and pulled away.

"Delly can I have my baby boy?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and handed Romeo to me and I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you baby boy." I said and Laura smiled then all of a sudden their was a knock at the door.

"Well mini R5 is here early." Mom said and opend the door to see mini R5.

Laura's POV

All of a sudden their was a knock at the door then stormie opened it and I saw 5 kids 1 girl and 4 boys I know their is also a little boy but he is not here.

"Laura can you hold Romeo?" Ross asked.

"Sure." I said and took him then everyone started hugging each other then all the kids looked at me.

"So ross is this your fiancé?" A blonde kid that looked the oldest asked.

"Why yes it is and thats my son Romeo." I said.

"Awe he is so cute." A little girl said.

"Well everyone this is Laura and Laura this is gus,Gordy,gater,gill b and beauty." Ross said pointing to all of them.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys." I said.

"You to." Beauty said.

"So who wants to play video games!" Ryland said.

"Me!" All the boys/guys except ross said.

"Great." Ryland said putting in a video game and ross sat next to me and Romeo and put his arm arm around me and I smiled.

Sorry for the boring chapter!

OMG thanks for all the comments on my last post on my Instagram account!!!

I really love reading your comments!

Be ready for tomorrow's chapter!

-Ashley