Love?

Turns out Laura never ended up waking up so somehow by myself, I managed to get both the kids to bed along with giving London a bath, so of course that didn't end well.
Oh and not that you care, but it's currently 5am and I'm asleep, well at least trying to sleep, on the chair in Londons room. Yes, I could have gone to the couch, but eveytime London would cry I didn't want to have to walk up and down the stairs each time. But, to be honest, I'm wide awake stressing. I can't bare to think how Laura feels for my cruddy actions.......

"ROSS!"

I jolted up hearing a scream from Laura and ran into the bedroom.

"What's going on?!" I exclaimed turing the lights on.

The second she saw me she jumped in my arms, making me a little taken back.

Huh?

But she was crying.

"Your still here!"

"Of course I am?"

I'm so fucking confused? Dose she not remember what I did or?

"Ross, please, I forgive you and I love you!"

Ok seriously what the hell?

"Laura, what happened?"

She can't just forgive and say she loves me like that.

Tears formed her eyes.

"I had a dream. A-and I don't w-want to talk about I-it but p-please!"

Poor girl.

"Laura, I'll always be here for you."

"I-I just can't b-be mad at you for s-something that w-was an accident when I d-don't know how many times I-I'll ever see you a-again."

I frowned setting her on the bed.

"Don't think about the negative, ok?"

She nodded.

"Sleep with me?"

"Of course."

I got into bed with her and she snuggled to the crook of my neck.

"I really forgive you. Accidents happen."

"And I love you. Your the most forgiving wife. And the most beautiful."

I smiled.

She hid her blushed cheeks in my chest.

"But baby never will I ever do a stupid thing like that ever again. It's not fair to you, or Romeo and London."

"I know you won't." She smiled.

----

I jolted up to the blasting sound of an alarm.

"What's going on?!"

Laura laughed. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with London.

"Remember what today is?"

Fuck. Should I?

"December 5th?"

Laura looked at me.

"Uh.... Oh yea my baby girl is a month old!" I exclaimed.

She is currently being breast fed by Laura.

"Were is the little man?" I chuckled.

"Fast asleep." Laura chucked.

-----

Well this past week has been a little crazy. Christmas is just around the corner and things with Courtney have cleared up. Calum took some anger management classes and apparently they are cool now. They broke up but are still friends. Oh guess what! Rydel is having a boy! Yep another little dude. Ell cried hearing the news. I wouldn't blame his considering him getting Rydel pregnant was almost impossible. Cody seems happy too. Oh and in January R5 is having a small tour which I'm beyond excited about!

"Lauraaaaaaaaaaaaa get uppppppp!"

It's been like 10 minutes and she won't get out of bed. Ok maybe it's early. 5:30am to be exact but today we are going to a family Christmas party in Colorado. Our flight leaves at 9:05 and LAX is always terribly crowded.

But Laura wouldn't budge.

"Babyyyyyyyyyyyy."

"Uhhhhhhh!" She groaned rolling over.

"Why are you being so difficult?" I exclaimed pulling the sheets off the bed.

I swear this situation is always the other way around. Now I can see why Laura gets pissed at me.

After what felt like hours she was finally up! And soon we were off the the airport with the kids! I'm kinda nervous because this will be London's first flight and I have a bad feeling she won't enjoy it because this morning she has been very cranky....... Wish us luck!

AHHHH I MISSED YOU GUYS!
-
Like I said I'm sorry but I'm back! Ideas for the next chapter?
-
If I get 30 comments I will post on Christmas!
-
Ashley.