Mabye forgivness???

Ross then woke up in the morning to see Laura and all of a sudden she woke up and looked at ross and started crying.

"Laura what's wrong?" Ross asked worried.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday I shouldn't have kicked you in the balls it's wrong I know it must really hurt and thanks for still giving me nice food while I just acted like a jerk." Laura said and ross pulled her in for a hug.

"It's fine Laura I love you!" Ross said and softly brushed his lips against her then pulled away.

"Laura this baby isn't born yet and we are still teens lets just live our life to the fullest like go skinny dipping, carnivals, arcade's, dates, sex lots of sex." Ross said and Laura laughed.

"Ross sex? we can already do that when the baby is born." Laura said.

"I know it's just fun but we at least have a lot on our honeymoon. " Ross smirked.

"Woah honeymoon you never asked me to marry you." Laura giggled.

"I will." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"So how about we go to a carnival today and play games?" Ross asked.

"Yay that sounds fun!" Laura said.

"Yay." Ross said and stood up.

"Woah ross what happened to your abs they look awesome you almost have a six-pack." Laura said.

"Well I'm happy you like I went to the gym." Ross chuckled.

"You went to the gym?!" Laura asked.

"Yep I'm going to be a strong dad!" Ross said and Laura chuckled.

--------------------------------------

"The rides look so fun let's go on them!" Laura exclaimed. Ross sighed then they got out of the car and held Laura's hands.

"No Laura we can we can only play games!" Ross said.

"Why?" Laura asked Ross then put a hand on Laura's stomach.

"Laura the rides can hurt the baby." Ross said and Laura sighed.

"Oh I forgot I'm sorry Ross for ruining the the fun." Laura said and looked down.

"Hey laur you aren't ruining any fun there are so many games here!" Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Then let's go play!" Laura said talking Ross's hand and ran to the games and they started playing and having a great time and Ross won Laura a big dolphin.

"Here you go my Laurie!" Ross said giving Laura the big dolphin.

"Thanks rossy!" Laura said and hugged him and he smiled and hugged back.

"Laura, how about now I take you to lunch?" Ross asked and Laura smiled.

"I would love that." Laura said.

Ross and Laura then got in the car and Ross pulled up to I hop.

"I hop for lunch!?" Laura asked.

"Yep let's go." Ross said and then they got out and Ross took Laura's hand and walked in and got a table.

"What may I start you two off with?" The lady asked.

"I will have some hot chocolate." Laura said.

"Same." Ross agreed.

"Ok I will be back shortly with your drinks." The waitress said and left.

Laura then sat on Ross's lap.

"Shit!" Ross said in pain and Laura quickly got off him.

"Rossy what happened?" Laura asked.