Getting at it

Body's danced everywhere, cheers erupted from the large crowd, and everyone was just having the best fucking time. Ross was hammered, well everyone was. Even Laura.
"Give us another shot!" Ross screamed over the loud music, to the bartender.
More of what seemed like 10 later everyone was just having a blast.
"We're fucking s-so good tonight." Ross continued to constantly slur in Laura's ear. She'd just reply with a drunk giggle each time. Let's just say Ross's party was lit.
"I'm hammered!" Laura giggled slurring down the hallway to the hotel room with ross.
"Oh I'm gunna hammer you baby girl!" Ross busted into the room grabbing Laura playfully throwing her on the bed.
Sliding up her body Ross pulled the zipper of Laura's dress down to reveal her body. "Fuck! No bra!" Smirked a horny Ross, grabbing her waists as he sucked gently on her nipple. Laura screamed in pleasure, as her hands roamed Ross's hair. Ross, pulling his pants and boxers off, hovered back over Laura. "I wanna see your abs!" She smirked pulling at his shirt. "Take it off babe." Revealing his bare chest Laura licked up and down his chest. Ross moaned, "Fuck." She giggled pushing him back. "I wanna ride you! Like a horsey!" Her drunk words slurred. He smirked handing her a condom, "put this on for me." She giggled sliding the fresh condom on his length as she aligned herself with him. Ross grabbed her hips slowly lowering her onto him. "OHH!" She screamed. Up and down the Rhythm of their love continued as screams filled the room. "DAMN LAURA!" Ross screamed reaching his high as she slammed up and down on his length. Once they reached their high Ross yanked off the condom as Laura laid on top of him.
"I love you l-lauraaa!" Ross slurred.
"I love you too!" And before they knew it they were out like a light.

Ross's pov
"Ross, psst, Ross." Faint noises soon became visible.I groaned opening my eyes to find Laura's naked body wrapped around me. "Good morning handsome." Laura smiled, playing with my hair. I chuckled, "Good morning baby girl."  "Good morning baby boy." She smirked. I chuckled, "Well played."
"Are you ready to go home?" She asked playing with my hair. I nodded, "I miss my little babies!" Oh shit now I sound like a baby. "Awe." She giggled.
"Ross? Laura? Are you ready we have to be out in 15 minutes?" Dad knocked from the other side of the hotel room door. "Oh fuck!"

Guys I need help! I have zero inspiration! This chapter sucks!
-
Do you even read this story anymore?
-
I need lots of ideas and part of the reason it took so long to update is because I went on two big trips and have been busy!
-
Ashley