Lauras's Birthday!!! part 1

Ross's POV
Laura's birthday is tomorrow and it's 9:30 and we just put Romeo to bed and now we where in the bath and she was on my lap.

"Wow I can't believe that you're going to be 20 tomorrow." I said and she smiled.

"I'm excited." Laura said and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Anything special you want to do tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Um well i definitely want to be with you.' Laura said making me smile.

"I can definitely make that happen." I said and she smiled.

"I really wish we could make love." Laura said resting her head on my chest.

"I know me to baby but you will be all healed soon." I said and Laura smiled.

"Yea." Laura said and then after about 20 minutes she fell asleep and  I smiled then got her out of the bath and put her pajamas on her and I put on my boxers and set her in bed then i ran downstairs and went to the front door and their stood my family.

"Hey guys remember be really quite and I will wake you all up early in the morning so we can get Laura's surprise party ready." I said.

"Ok cool." Dad said and everyone went to bed in a guest room and I went back upstairs and got in bed and laura woke up and i pulled her in my arms.

"Good night baby." I said.

"Good night rossy." Laura said and we both fell asleep.

Laura and I woke up from romeo crying to see it was midnight.

"Happy birthday sweetie." I said and kissed her and she smiled.

"Thanks rossy now lets go get romeo." Laura said and we both went to his room and I changed him then we got back in bed and fell asleep. I then woke up from Romeo crying about the 10th time and went in his room along with Laura and she fed him then we got back in bed and I realized it was already 6 am so after Laura fell asleep I quickly got out of bed and woke up my family and we started setting up her surprise party in the den sense it was the biggest room of the house and we set up big banners saying Happy Birthday laura and we also put pink steamer's up and everyone put her presents on the present table we set up and everyone got changed except for me so Laura wouldn't know anything was up. After we finished setting up I went upstairs and got in bed to see it was 7:55am then Laura woke up.

"Good Morning and happy birthday baby." I said and she smiled.

"Good Morning rossy." Laura said and I smiled.

"I got a special breakfast ready for you in the den." I said.

"Yay." Laura said and I picked her up and she giggled then I set her down and we walked down to the den.

"SURPRISE!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Everyone yelled and laura jumped back then smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Oh my god." Laura said with a big smile on her face and she hugged everyone.

"Thanks you guys so much this is already the best birthday ever!" Laura said and I smiled then put a tiara on Laura's head that said princess and Laura smiled then looked around.

"Can't believe you guys did this for me." Laura said with a big smile.

"We love you Laura you are a part of the family to." Mom said and Laura smiled then she spotted the cake on the table and it was pink with black and white polka dots and a white flower on top.

"Oh my gosh i love it!" Laura said.

"Mom and rydel made it." I said and Laura smiled and hugged them.