Oh no..............

Ross' pov

Laura ended up falling asleep on my lap and i smiled and played with her hair then it got dark so I picked her up and brought her to the car and put a blanket over her and cleaned everything up then I drove home and without waking Laura up I picked her up and put her in bed and took off her bikini and i didn't want to wake her up so instead of dressing her I just put her panties on her then I took a quick shower then put on fresh boxers and turned off the lights and got in bed with Laura and I felt her snuggle to my chest.

"T-Thanks for t-the best bir-birthday ever."Laura said half asleep and I smiled.

"Your welcome baby." i said then we both fell asleep.

I then woke up from a full night of sleep to see Laura on her I Pad.

"Good morning baby." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning Rossy." Laura said and kissed my cheek.

"Oh and we are picking up Romeo at 10:30." Laura said.

"Ok." I said and me and Laura ended up getting ready and went and picked up Romeo and for the rest of the day we just planned the wedding and we got lots of stuff done and Beauty is going to be the flower girl and we also got little stuff planned like the decorations. It was now 8:30 and we where playing with Romeo before he goes to bed then all of a sudden he lifted his head up for the first time.

"Omg Ross he is growing up so fast."Laura said and I smiled.

"I know." I said then Romeo looked like he was getting tired.

"Ok who is putting him to bed?" I asked.

" I will." Laura said and went and put him to bed them me and Laura fell asleep.

Its been a week and Romeo is now 6 weeks old and he has been getting really good at holding his head up and for the past week Ross and Laura have been planning the wedding and they got brides mates dresses and a flower girl dress and decided they want their wedding in a indoor ball room sense they are getting married in January and the weather wont be to good.

Ross's pov

I woke up to see Laura laying on chest and smiled and kissed her cheek then her eyes opend.

"Good morning baby." I said and she smiled.

"Good morning rossy Christmas is in a couple weeks." Laura said with a smile.

"And our baby boy is a month old." I said.

"Holy shit Romeo is growing up fast." Laura said.

"I know." I said.

"Well at least he will be sleeping through the night soon." Laura said and I chuckled.

"Yea then we can have our alone time if you know what I mean." I said with a smirk and Laura giggled.

"Yea in your dreams." Laura said and got off my chest and started to get dressed so I then went downstairs and started to make breakfast then I heard Romeo crying and went in his room and picked him up.

"Good morning buddy." I said and he looked at me and stopped crying and I smiled kissing his his cheek and I set him on his changing table and took off his clothes leaving him in his diaper and then I blew a raspberry on his belly and he got a big smile on his face.

"Awww." I heard Laura say and I turned around to see her.

"Oh I didn't know you where there." I said as I started to change Romeos diaper and I heard her giggle as she put her head on my shoulder.