Suprises, thoughts, tours

Lots of stuff has happened these past couple months! First off Romeo is already 10 months old! Only 2 more months until he is one! He has learned simple words like "yes" "no" "hungry" "toy" "mommy" "daddy" and lots more. He has almost mastered walking but has broken lots of things! He even almost dropped Laura's wedding ring down the bath drain! He makes lots of messes getting Ross and Laura both stressed a lot. Romeo tho still loves bath time and playing in the pool! As for Laura she is already 7 months pregnant! She has started having a really hard time to sleep but almost always has her happy bright sprit in her! Now as for Ross he has been busy with R5 having a few mini tours and lots of gigs. Little does Laura know he has been down from all the hate he has been getting! People keep saying he is changing and a video got out of him drunk. Also people think he is cheating on Laura with his good friend Courtney and that's 100% a lie! He loves Laura with all his heart! He is also really excited and nervous about having their next baby! As for Zach, Riker and Becca's son, he isn't really shy anymore and is used to everyone. As for Rascal, Ross and Laura's dog, is doing usual he sometimes knocks Romeo over on accident but other then that is a really sweet dog! Also a new tradition the lynches have is having big family dinners with everyone every Sunday night! It's always a different house each time.

Today is an R5 band rehearsal so usually Laura and Becca hang out with the three kids Romeo, Zack, and Cody. Sometimes Alexa and Savannah join them too.

Things were a little weird as we got into rehearsals Rydel looked and seemed to act a little different but hey maybe it's that girly stuff they have going on. After our rehearsal we started working on more tour dates till about 5:30 so we could get ready for the family dinner tonight being Sunday.

A smile appeared to my face as I got home to see Laura and Romeo a sleep on the couch.

I gently rubbed my thumb around Laura's cheek.

"Sweetie get up," I whispered trying to get her up but not wake Romeo at the same time.

Her eyes then opened.

"We have to get ready for the family dinner tonight at Riker's."

She nodded and carefully got up and put Romeo in his crib for the rest of his nap.

"Mmmm I'm tired." Laura exclaimed putting her head on my chest.

"Do you not want to go to the dinner tonight?"

"No, no I do! I just need to wake up."

"Ok come on let's go take a shower."

-----------------------------------------

"Fuck!!" Laura screamed as she entered the shower. "Why is the water so cold!"

"Did I wake you up?" I laughed.

"Fuck you!"

"Please?!" I smirked.

"Naughtyyyyy!!!" She exclaimed.

After our shower we got dressed and got Romeo ready. Shockingly we left right on time! We even got there 6:00 sharp!

"Hey guys!" Riker said answering the door with Zack in his arms. "Come on in!"

I haven't been to his new house a lot and it's pretty nice! (Should I post pictures of it on my Instagram?)

As soon as everyone got to Riker's he announced we were having chicken wings mild and spicy along with garlic bread and lots of fruit!

I usually let Romeo sit on my lap and let him share my food of course in little bites!

As everyone talked and caught up something shocking happened!

"I have an announcement!" Rydel exclaimed getting everyone's attention on her.

"Ok well I'm just going to say it. I'm pregnant with Ratliff's baby!"

The entire room went silent!

"B-but I thought I-I can't h-have kids." Ellington stuttered.

"It's a 1 and 1000th chance!" Rydel smiled

Everyone then cheered as they shared a kiss.

"Yay two more babies coming into this family!" Stormie exclaimed referring to Laura and Rydel!

Rydel then picked up Cody.

"Your going to have another brother or sister!" She exclaimed, kissing his cheek.

"I wonder who will get pregnant next!" I said making everyone laugh.

Everyone started talking about our upcoming tours and how it's going to work with all the kids and stuff.

I got out my phone and took a picture of everyone and posted it with the caption Family dinners and great news.

As I started reading the comments I smiled seeing all the sweet comments until I ran into.

@/Rydel.Ell.Cody: Wow I can't believe how much Ross is changing for the worse! And getting drunk at 20 with a son and another baby on the way! He must force Laura to sleep with him!

I frowned.

"Baby are you ok?" Laura whispered in my ear.

I looked up.

"Yea I'm fine."

She smiled "Ok."

I'm going to post something about the baby!" Rydel smiled.

I then saw she posted a picture of her, Ellington, and Cody with the caption Baby on the way!

As I read the comments everyone was really happy! I mean I'm happy but I don't know what I did wrong to deserve all this hate.....

"So Ross and Laura do you have any baby names picked out yet?!" Alexa asked.

"Well we are thinking we are naming our girls letters that start with L and boys starts with R!" I smiled.

"Awe that's cute!" Mom exclaimed.

At 9 everyone started to go home but Laura and I had to leave a little early because of Romeo acting up.

When we got home we gave Romeo a bath and put him to bed. Laura and I decided to watch some TV and I couldn't help but say.

"Am I changing?"

"What do you mean, Ross?" She asked.

"Nothing it's nothing."

Laura sighed.

"Ross please tell me!"

"Well, I'm getting so much hate! I mean I'm used to it but it's just getting worse!"

"Ross, they are all just jealous of you or have nothing to do better! I mean you have changed your style but I love that about you! You know what they say is not true and neither do I!" She smiled kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Laura!"

"I love you too, Ross!"

When Laura and I went to bed I sat in bed thinking, thinking is all what I have done bad? Should I even have kids at 20? Am I a bad person?

I'm posting more pictures of the story on my Instagram TheRauraStory
-
What do you guys what to happen?
-
Please comment ideas!
-
-Ashley