Telling everyone

After Ross finished making dinner he sat next to Laura who was playing the piano. Next thing he knew Laura pulled Ross into a big hug.

"What was that for?" Ross smiled.

"I'm still in shock about this baby but I'm really happy and I love you."

"I love you too." Ross said and kissed her.

The kiss got heated as Ross picked her up making sure to not separate their lips. Getting on the couch they continued to make out as Laura put her hands under Ross's shirt and ross put his hands under her shirt unclipped her bra and started playing with her breasts then all off a sudden the door bell rang and ross and Laura quickly pulled away.

"Ross did we just almost have sex?" Laura asked.

"Good thing we didn't are family's could have walked in on us!" Ross chuckled fixing his shirt and answering the door.

"Hi guys." Ross said.

"Hi." Everyone said.

Ross then brought everyone to the table.

"Rosss is cooking healthy?" Rydel and stormie asked.

"Yep." Ross said and everyone sat down.

"Where is Laura?" Laura's mom asked.

"Oh she just went to the bathroom I will be right back." Ross said and got up and went in the living room to see Laura walking up to him.

"I'm coming." Laura said and they walked into the kicthen.

"Dude this is actually really good!" Rocky said.

"Thanks man!" Ross said and started eating when everyone was done and sitting and talking ross said.

"We want to tell you guys something!" Ross said.

Everyone looked at them.

"I'm pregnant." Laura said.

Everyone looked shocked a tear then came down Laura's face because no one said anything.

"Laura and ross I'm really happy for you guys!" Stormie said.

"Thanks mom." Ross said.

"Laura I may not be your real mom but I know I'm happy for you." Ellen said and Laura smiled.

"Wow son you're growing up fast I'm happy for you guys!" Mark said.

"Wow ross I'm happy for you now I will be a 18 year old uncle." Ryland said.

"Yea but I'm a 19 year old dad." Ross said.

"Ok you win!" Ryland said.

"I'm happy to I get a little niece or nephew." Rocky said.

"Me to!" Riker said.

"Yay everyone is happy!" Laura said.

"Laura are you side affects bad yet?" Stormie asked.

"No not that bad just I mean I'm really tired and I have thrown up and just been a little dizzy." Laura said.

"Oh." Stormie said.

"Woah woah woah! You never told me you where dizzy!" Ross said.

"Sorry I didn't think you would really care." Laura said.

"Laur of course I care I love you to death!" Ross said.

Laura then hugged him then pulled away.

"Well Laura I have to get going I will see you soon." Laura's mom said.

"Bye!" Laura said and she left.

"Mom I have a question about Laura's pregnancy." Ross said.

"Why don't you ask me?" Laura asked.

"Because I don't think you know." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said.

"So mom can me and Laura still have sex because she is pregnant?" Ross asked and everyone laughed.

"Yes ross you still can." Stormie said.

"Ross why did you ask that?" Laura asked.

"Because we almost had sex today and if we did and the baby got hurt I would be so mad!" Ross said.

"Oh ok then thanks for asking her!" Laura said.

"Dude lets all go to the game room!" Rocky said and everyone agreed.

"Does anyone want a drink from the bar?" Ross asked.

"Me!" Everyone said except Laura

"Ok." Ross said an poured then shots and gave them all one they all sat at the bar except rocky and Riker because they where playing foosball and Laura was siting at the table alone ross saw her alone grabbed his shot and sat next to Laura.

"Hey Laura what's wrong?" He asked sitting next to Laura.

"I want a shot but I can't drink one because I'm pregnant!" Laura complained.

"Oh shit Laura I'm so sorry I forgot!" Ross said and put his shot away then came back to Laura and she put her head on his lap and she stroked her hair.

"I love you laur." Ross said.

"I love you two rossy!" Laura said.

Laura then felt ross grow hard on her head and quickly sat up.

"What the hell!!" Laura said.

"Sorry with your head on my lap reminded me of when we had sex and then I accidentally got hard sorry." Ross said.

"No it's fine!" Laura said.

Riker and rocky drank like four more shots while Laura's head rested on Ross's shoulder then they were drunk.

"Guys let go skinny dipping in the pool!" Riker said.

"Yea naked!" Rocky said.

"Dude you guys are drunk!" Ross said.

"I'm riker!" Riker said.

"I'm rocky." Rocky also said.

"I need to pee." Rocky said then pulled down his pants and started peeing.

"WHAT THE FUCK ROCKY STOP PEEING ON MY FLOOR!" Ross yelled.

"Sorry ross we will take them home!" Stormie said.

"Ok good!" Ross said and they left.

"Great now their is fuckin rocky pee on the floor!" Ross complained.

Laura sighed then got up and got a rag and was about to clean it but ross stopped her.

"God ew Laura don't clean that I will!" Ross said.

"Ok fine." Laura said and gave him the rag he then cleaned it up and took Laura's hand and went to their room. Ross then stripped into his boxers and Laura put on her night gown and they both got in Bed falling into a deep sleep.