RUDE!

"ROSS STOP THAT'S RUDE!" Laura yelled.

"It's true though I'm way bigger."

"ROSS!" Stromie,mark and Laura yelled.

"I'm going to go." Rocky said and left and everyone glared at ross.

"Ross that was really mean!" Laura said.

"So what he peed on my floor and was in my shower!" Ross said.

"Yea but he never hurt your feelings by doing that!" Laura said.

"So!" Ross said.

"Dude your being a big jerk!" Riker said.

"I DONT GET HOW THE TRUTH CAN HURT ROCKY!" Ross yelled.

"Ross the truth can hurt people they don't always have to know but saying that you don't know what he is thinking! Ross think if you were rocky how would you feel." Laura said.

Ross just sat there and didn't say anything.

"Exactly." Laura said then went outside to see rocky sitting by their car so she sat next to him.

"Hey rock are you ok?" Laura asked.

"Not really." Rocky said.

Laura rubbed his back.

"Ross is just being a jerk right now just ignore him right now." Laura said.

"I can't for some reason that really got to me!" Rocky said.

"Please try and forget ross still loves you and you know you still love him rocky he is your younger brother and was he says shouldn't hurt you." Laura said.

"Thanks Laura that really means a lot!" Rocky said and pulled her in for a hug then they pulled away.

"Now lets go back in the house and if ross says anything else rude ignore him and act like you don't care one bit." Laura said.

"Ok I will wow your going to be a great mom." Rocky said.

Laura then smiled.

"Thanks Rocky that means a lot!" Laura said and rocky smiled.

They then walked back in the living room and sat down.

Everyone looked at ross except rocky.

"Rocky." Ross said.

"Yea?" He said looking at him.

"I'm really sorry for saying what I said I was just being a jerk and I want to say I'm sorry." Ross said.

Rocky smiled.

"Thanks ross." Rocky said and they both stood up and hugged and Laura took a picture.

"Yay you guys made up!" Laura said.

"Yep!" Ross said.

"So how about we celebrate with milkshakes!" Laura said.

"Well Laura your milkshake is in my pants😏😏." Ross said smirking.

Everyone starred at ross wide eyed because they aren't around ross was he talks like that to Laura.

"No I meant good milkshakes." Laura said.

"Hey!" Ross said.

"Come on let's go out to in-in-out for milkshakes and everyone agreed and went to in-in-out and got milkshakes and ross whispered in Laura's ear.

"Oh Laura you know my milkshake is was better then these." Ross whispered in Laura's ear and ryland herd.

"God gross ross I heard that don't talk like that in front of you baby when he is born." Ryland said and ross laughed.

"Ok I won't." Ross said.

Everyone then finished their milkshakes and went back to ross and Laura's house and everyone sat on the couch.

"Laura can I see your baby bump?" Rydel asked.

"Sure." Laura said and was taking off her shirt when ross stopped her.

"Woah Laura you don't have to take off your shirt." Ross said.

"Ross it's fine I'm wearing a sports bra and your family is the awesome family I never had." Laura said and everyone awe'd.

"Ok fine." Ross said and Laura took off her shirt.

"The bump kinda makes me look fat because people don't know if I'm pregnant or just fat." Laura said and everyone laughed.

"Well I think people can tell because your stomach has the roundness like you are pregnant and you are." Stormie said and Laura smiled.

"Oh guys he his kicking! you can feel." Laura said then everyone took turns feeling her stomach.

"Awe that was so cute!" Rydel said.

Laura smiled.

"Wait Laura you never told us your new due date." Mark said.

"Oh yea they told us my due date is November 7." Laura said.

"Cool his birthday is close to Rocky's." riker said.

"Awe that's cute!" Laura said and ross smiled.

"Do you guys want to spend the night tonight?" Laura asked.

"I do!" Rydel said.

"I do." Riker said.

"I do."ryland said.

"I will." Rocky said.

"Yay!" Laura said.

"Do you guys want to go and get your stuff and I will drop you off?" Stormie asked.

"Yes!" Everyone said.

"We will be right back." Rydel said and they all left to get their stuff.

"Laura you never asked me if I was ok with it."

"But they are your family." Laura said.

"Ok it's fine I guess only if I get a kiss." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey that wasn't a kiss!" Ross pouted.

"Oh do you want a kiss some where else and not your lips😏😏😏😏." Laura said smirking.

"That would be nice!" Ross said with a smirk.

"Ross I would but your family is coming right back." Laura said and ross sighed.

"You shouldn't have invited them over!" Ross pouted.

"Rossy they are your family we can do that another time." Laura said.

"Ugh!" Ross said.

Laura this kissed his lips and then he kissed back and wrapped his arms around his waist. And she ran her hand through his hair and slightly pulled it making him moan he then pulled her on his lap without breaking the kiss then stuck his tongue in her mouth as they started making out. Laura then put her hands under his shirt feeling his abs then took out her hands and put one in Ross's hair and he took her other hand and put it on his dick over his pants then Laura pulled away.

"No ross not right now!" Laura said and ross sighed.

"But we haven't got to make love in a while." Ross said.

"Ross I'm sorry but your family is about to be here we can just have sex and they walk in on us and leave." Laura said.

"Ok fine! Ross said.

"Sorry ross." Laura said.

"No it's fine I'm going to make dinner." He said getting up to make food.

Laura then sighed knowing he is hurt.

Yay another chapter!!!