DRUNKKK

It's been a month sense Ross and Laura's amazing day off. Romeo is now 6 months old!!!! He just started learning to crawl. Ross and Laura were sitting on the couch as Romeo was playing on his play mat and he just started crawling towards them. Laura shed a few tears. Romeo is still breastfeeding but he is now eating baby food. As for Laura she is 4 months pregnant. Her baby bump is still small so she always says she is fat. Of course Ross disagrees. Laura can never sleep through the night because of how uncomfortable she gets. Also, because she gets little sleep so dose Ross, making sure she is ok. As for R5 they still have been leaving to play shows but Ross makes them come right back so he can see Laura and Romeo. They haven't had a tour in a really long time tho. R5 was talking about it but Ross said he wants to wait until Romeo can walk and the tour can't be really long. Also, Laura is done filming! The movie comes out in 5 months.

I woke up from Laura twisting and turning in bed.

"Good morning baby," I said and she she turned around with her leg accidentally kicking me where the sun don't shine.

"FUCKING SHIT!!" I screamed grabbing myself.

"Rossy, I'm so sorry!" Laura said and I groaned in pain.

I then looked up and saw her crying.

"I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!" Laura cried.

"Baby don't cry," I said, still holding myself.

"No, Rossy, I hurt you!" She said in tears.

Crap! Mood swings!

I pretended the pain went away.

"Laura, Baby girl, I'm ok," I lied.

"I'm sorry Rossy!" Laura said, so I pressed my lips to hers.

I smiled when she kissed back.

I slowly put my tongue in her mouth as I tried pulling her pajamas off.

I felt her put her hand on my cheek and pull away.

"Not right now, please," Laura said and I nodded.

"Let's see that baby!" I said pulling up her nightgown, kissing her stomach.

Laura giggled.

I kept kissing her little bump making her laugh.

"Laura, if it's ok with you the guys wanted to go clubbing with me tonight?" I said unsure.

"Finally! You haven't been clubbing sense Romeo was born!"

"It's cause I want to be the best Daddy ever!" I said making Laura smile.

"I'm not going to drink tho," I said.

"Ross! No, I want you to have the best guys night out! Get drunk and just party!"

"I don't know....." I trailed off.

"I know you want to."

"But their are going to be other drunk girls trying to get in my pants," I said.

"So what?" Laura asked.

"I want you in my pants!" I said making her giggle.

"There will be strippers to," I sighed.

"Enjoy the show then."

Is she being serious?

"Lauraaaa!" I said.

"Rosssss!" She mocked.

"Please go! For me?" Laura asked.

"But-" Laura cut me off.