Packing/somach bug

Ross's POV
Once Laura and I got home I brought Romeo to his room and changed him then put him down for a late nap.

"Hey baby." I said putting my hands on Laura's waist as she packed for Lake Tahoe.

"Hi Rossy." She said and I turned her around so she was facing me and I softly kissed her then pulled away.

"I love you and I can't wait for our first vacation together!"

"Me neither." She said then I felt something that lets just say sucks ass!

"OH SHIT!" I yelled running to the bathroom and quickly pulled down my pants and boxers then I heard Laura knock on the door.

"Baby do you have diarrhea?" Laura asked through the door.

"Yep!" I groaned.

"Is there anything I can get you?" Laura asked.

"Um just my phone, water, and air freshener." I said.

"Ok rossy." She said and she came in 5 minutes later with everything and handed me my phone and water and put the freshener on the floor and she brushed my hair back with her hand.

"I hope you feel better soon." She said and left I sighed and got up and went into the bed room sitting next to laura who was packing some stuff.

"Do you feel any better?" She asked sitting next to me and I sighed.

"Not really." I said grabbing my stomach in pain.

"I'm sorry rossy." I said and kissed his cheek then I heard Romeo crying and ross stood up.

"No ross I got him just stay by the bathroom." She said going to get Romeo as I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed and started getting out some clothes then I saw Laura come in with Romeo in her arms and she sat sent to me and I looked at Romeo.

"Hi buddy." I said softly stroking his hair as he looked at me with his pacifier in his mouth.

"Fuck!!!" I yelled getting up running to the bathroom pulling down my boxers and pants.

Laura's POV

Right when ross yelled and ran to the bathroom Romeo looked concerned then started crying awe he loves his daddy.

"I think he knows your in pain."  I said as Ross walked back in the room.

"Oh I'm ok buddy don't worry." Ross said as he cried.

Awe they are cute.

"I love you buddy." Ross said kissing his forehead then held him up to his shoulder and sat on the bed and I sat next to ross holding Romeo in his arms.

"I can't wait in till he can talk." Ross said and I smiled.

"I know that's going to be awesome but sadly that means our little boy would be growing up." I said.

"Yea I know." Ross said.

Before I knew it he went running back to the bathroom. Poor Ross.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked.

"Yea just don't come in here?'l

"Ross, what happend?" I asked.

"Nothing just wait I'm not coming out for awhile." He said and I sighed and went back and continued packing.

Ross's POV

"Ross what happened?" She asked.

"Nothing just wait I'm not coming out for awhile." I said then I heard her leave. Once I cleaned things up I was about to put on my pants and boxers then I saw they where covered in crap. Fuck!