First bath

It's been a week an Romeo is a week old nothing special had really happend except ross and Laura have been exhausted and they can't really snuggle at night and don't really kiss that much because of how tired they are.

Ross's POV

I woke up from Romeo crying for the the 1000th time tonight.

"Your turn!" Laura said half asleep.

"Ugh." I said getting up and went into Romeo's room picking him up to see his diaper empty so he must me hungry I brought him into mine and Laura's room.

"Laura wake up Romeo is hungry." I said and she rolled over sitting up and pulled down her shirt and I gave Romeo To her and she started breast feeding but she looked like she was going to pass out then Romeo finished and she burped him and got up putting him in his crib then plopped down on the bed.

"God ross couldn't you have gave him a bottle that I breast pumped." She complained.

"No because I already gave it to him while you just slept!" I said.

"Bullshit!!" Laura yelled.

"Fuck I have been up like 6 times!" I said sternly

"So what so have I!!" She said sternly.

I sighed.

"Laura we have been fighting no stop lets just sleep." I said and she sighed.

"Ok."she said and we fell asleep then we both woke up from him crying also it was like 8:30 so we got up and Laura picked him up changing him.

"Ross his umbilical cord fell off." She said and I smiled.

"He is also a week old." I said and Laura smiled.

"Yea." She said then changed him in clothes and he looked wide awake then I got his play mat and laid him down on it and he smiled looking up.

"He smiled for the first time!" Me and Laura said and I hugged her then pulled away and kissed her and I felt her smile in the kiss then we pulled away.

"We haven't kissed in a couple days." I said.

"I know." She said then we looked at Romeo to see him playing with the little objects over his head.

"He is so cute!" Laura said and I smiled.

"I know." I said and put my arm around her.

"Hey ross." Laura said.

"Yea." I said.

"I know we have been fighting like every night but I still love you." She said making me smile.

"I love you to." I said and she smiled and softly pressed our lips together then we pulled away and we watched Romeo play then Laura took a picture posting it on twitter.

@lauramarano: My baby boy playing on his play mat!😘👶❤ <picture>

After about 10 minutes he looked bored so I picked him up bringing him to the living room and Laura made herself some cereal while Romeo cuddled in my chest as I helped hold him up and put on R5 forget about you because he has never heard my band even though he doesn't know it was me then about 10 minutes later a nude Laura comes in dancing to the song.

"Damn sexy!" I said as she giggled.

"Can I have Romeo he might be hungry." She said.

"Sure but why are you naked not that I'm complaining." I said and she laughed.

"I was about to get in the shower then I realized Romeo might be hungry." She said.

"Ok." I said with a chuckle and gave Romeo to Laura and she started feeding him then set him on the play mat with some toys then I went behind Laura and spanked her butt hard and she jumped.