Hate myself!

London in feed.

"Laura it's true. Baby ok so you know that party we went to last night?"

She started to tear up.

"You had sex with another girl didn't you?!"

---------------

Tears were getting ready to form in my eyes.

"No, not actual sex,"

"Then w-what h-happened?!"

I feel so bad. I can read right through her. She is heart broken. So am I.

"Ok. S-so I got v-very drunk. I-I went up to a-a girl who I-I was 110% sure was you. We went to the b-back and I-T was o-only foreplay till I-I completely freaked r-realizing it w-wasn't you! I swear I would never purposely have sex our any of that stuff if I knew it wasn't you!"

Her head was down and I saw all the tears coming off her chin. Fuck you ross!

"B-bu-but I thought y-your w-were d-d-done with p-parties?"

"I-I am baby! I promise! Your the only girl I want to be with, love, laugh with, have kids with, kiss, marry, make love, and anything else! Baby I'm so sorry! I h-hate myself! I-I want to kill my-myself I'm so mad!"

She looked up. Her face was all red. Tears and snot all over her face along with her make up.

"I-if y-you excuse m-me I'm g-going to t-ta-take a s-sh-shower."

I nodded leaving the bathroom and falling to the bed.

"Fuck you, Ross! Fuck you!"

I put my face in the pillow wanting to scream. I swear most girls if their husband told them that right away would leave with the kids. I sure hope as hell Laura doesn't do that! I love London and Romeo. I'm just a terrible father. Silent cries came from London's room. I laid there. See Ross your such a dick your not even getting your poor baby girl!

"Ughhhh!" I groaned trying to ignore the voices in my head as I left to get London.

"Hey baby girl." I picked her up.

"I wish I could be a better Daddy for you. I made a mistake but princess I love you!" I kissed her cheek softly holding her to my chest. She's so little and I'd kill myself is Laura left. Or is?.... No ross stop thinking like that. She won't leave. But your a dick!

Before I got to angry I set London down. But she started to cry. I started to cry. Yay a crying party...... Not.

"R-ross?"

I turned around to find Laura also with tears in those beautiful brown eyes.

Why is life so messed up? More like fucked up.

"Laura-"

She cut me off what a hug. Wait what the hell?

"Fuck off Ross."

I felt her grab my crotch.

I lifted Laura's head up to smell her breath and it was 100% beer.

"Laura I'm sorry!" I cried.

"Your a cry baby!" She giggled and left the room.

Fuck Laura is drunk, London is up, and Romeo will be any minute. Fuck!

I fell to the floor. I couldn't do this. Laura got high because of me. She doesn't drink.

'Riker please get over here. I need you please bro it's important!' I texted.

Within two seconds there was a response.

'On my way!'

Riker knows what happened. He's the only one on my family that knows. 5 minutes later Riker came running through the door.

"Ross, get off the damn floor!" He exclaimed grabbing my hand, helping me up.

He got the crying London and tried to sooth her.

"Where is Laura?" He asked.

My eyes widened.

"You didn't see her when you came up here?"

"No.....?"

Shit.......

I ran outside the room and searched everywhere till I found her by the piano. Asleep.

But as I went to pick her up she put her hand on my chest.

"I-I forgive you."

I half smiled.

"I hope to hear that when your sober."

And with that I brought her up to bed.

"Here comes the airplane!" I exclaimed feeding Romeo his pees. He hates that crap but playing 'airplane' is a easy alternative. Riker has been hanging around for a few hours and helping he out. I'm lucky to have a brother like him. As for Laura I found out she downed some shots and has been hammered for about 4 hours. I really hope she meant what she said.

"Hey ross?"

"Yea Riker?"

"I should really get home...."

I smiled.

"Hey man thanks for helping me out. I appreciate it."

"Anytime."

Now we wait for Laura to wake up....

I'm so sorry! School is effecting my updating, but it's break!
-
What do you think will happen?
-
40 comments for another chapter?
-
Ash