Sleep

OMG THX FOR 1K

Laura ended up falling asleep on the couch so ross picked her up and went upstairs, to his room, and put Laura under the fresh sheets then went down to the living room to see r5+ryland and sat down and let out a sigh.

"What wrong with you?" Riker asked.

"It's a long story." Ross said.

"We have time." Ryland said.

I then explained everything.

"Ok that's why she was so rude." Riker said.

"Well if I was her I would want extra ice cream." Rocky said.

"Whatever rocky." Ross said.

"That is probably what it feels like to have a kid." Ratliff said.

"Yea but I still love Laura to death and I would do anything for her." Ross said and laid his head on rydel's lap because there was no space to lay.

"Ross what are you doing." Rydel asked.

"I want to sleep." Ross said.

"Ok sleep in your room." Rydel said.

"But I don't want to wake up Laura." Ross said.

"Wait ross you said you gave Laura icecream this morning right?" Rydel asked.

Ross then sat up.

"Yea."

"Ross, it's no good for Laura to have icecream for breakfast. It's 100 times worse that she is on her period she will get a really bad head ace with her cramps. Ross you have to give her something healthy." Rydel said.

"Oh crap, ok I will make her eggs for when she wakes up." Ross said and got up to make eggs.

Ross then made eggs and got some milk for her and brought it up to his room to see her laying in bed in pain he could tell because she was in a ball holding her stomach.

"Hey Laura." Ross said.

"What do you want!" She asked.

"To make you feel beater." Ross said.

"How?" Laura asked.

"I made you healthy food so you won't feel really bad." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and sat up ross then got in bed with her and gave Laura her food.

"Thank you Rossy, for taking care of me I really love you." Laura said.

"And I love you too. Wait how come every other time you got your period I never knew or couldn't tell?" Ross asked.

"I was embarrassed so I told you that every mouth my family stays over so I have to be home well that's fake I just got my peroid." Laura said.

"Remember you never have to be embarrassed in front of me there Is no part of you I find gross or disgusting. I love every part of you, I love you!" Ross said and Laura hugged him then looked in his eyes and kissed him for 8 seconds then pulled away.

"I'm sorry for not kissing you earlier." Laura said.

"It's fine, so are we still going to see what day we move into the house?" Ross asked.

"I would love to but just to let you know I look like crap." Laura said.

"You aren't crap, your a diamond worth thousands and millions and I'm lucky to have you." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Why are you so nice to me right now when I'm acting like a jerk." Laura said.

"I told you that you mean the world to me now lets go." Ross said and they got in the car they then got to the place where they buy their house. Ross and Laura are moving out in a week and Ross just paid. Ross and Laura then got in the car and started driving to Ross's house.

"Rossy we are moving in a week! I can't wait." Laura said.

"Me neither." Ross exclaimed.

Ross and Laura then got home and went up to Ross's room.

"I need to go to the bathroom to um pee yea." Laura said.

"Laura your lying." Ross said.

"I'm sorry but I have to be embarrassed."

"You know if your taking a crap that's not embarrassing just tell me." Ross said.

"I NEED TO CHANGE A STUPID PAD! DO YOU NEED TO KNOW EVERYTHING?" Laura yelled and went in the bathroom and slammed the door closed.

Ross sighed then went to rydel's room.

"Rydel I need help." Ross said.

"With what?" Rydel asked.

"With Laura." Ross said.

"Why haven't you been with her when see is on her period before?" Rydel asked.

"No it's because she was embarrassed and was always at home with her family." Ross said.

"Ok first ross don't make her feel uncomfortable she feels broken inside second don't keep talking about her peroid just act like she doesn't have it and comfort her if she needs it. Third I think you already are doing this but be patient with her don't make her mad or frustrated she will want to scream for hours now just when she comes out go say sorry and remember my tips." Rydel said.

"Ok thanks del." Ross said and went back into his room to see Laura on his bed.

"Laura I'm sorry for asking all these question and being really annoying." Ross Said.

"No, I'm sorry for being a jerk." Laura said.

"Well, how about to tonight we go to a&w and get burgers and have a root beer float?" Ross asked.

Laura smiled.

"I would love that." Laura said and smiled.

Awe ross is so sweet! ☺☺☺