Why did you do that?

Ross's POV

After making myself breakfast because Laura already ate we just snuggled on the couch then she asked me.

"Ross I have to take a shower want to take one with me?" She asked.

"Sure." I said and we stood up and went upstairs and stripped naked and got in.

"You know you're really short!" I said putting my head on hers.

"Yea and you're to tall!" She said.

"I'm only 6 feet." I said.

"Still." She said And I chuckled then felt my hands go to her breasts as I start to massage them.

"Mhmm ross." She moaned and I smiled then brought one of my fingers by her entrance and slowly suck a finger inside her.

"Mhmmmmmm." She moaned then I took my finger out and faced her towards me and kept massaging her breast with one hands then took her hand bringing it down to my dick.

"Wait are you sure you want to do this here?" Laura asked.

"Yea we have had sex in the shower before." I said.

"But I have never been pregnant as we did it in here." She said.

"It will be fun." Is the last thing I said before smashing my lips to hers then pulled away and turned her around.

"Ross what are you doing?" She asked.

I then thrusted into her butt I think way to hard I mean really hard.

"AHHHH ROSS STOP!" She yelled and I freaked out pulling out her to see her crying on the shower floor.

"Laura I'm so sorry I'm really sorry baby." I said as tears came down my eyes and I got down close to her.

"W-why d-did y-you do that!" She said in tears.

"Laura I'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you an I know we haven't had that kind of sex before so I just wanted to try but I went way to hard." I said trying not to cry and Laura just sat their crying in pain.

Laura's POV

Right when ross thrusted from behind it hurt so bad I mean really bad because we where both dry because he turned off the shower and he went with all of his might and I feels like my bottom is on fire and num and it just really hurts I can't stop crying.

Ross's POV

I'm really scared I hope she is ok.

"Laura what does it feel like." I asked.

"F-fire." She said in tears.

"Baby I'm sorry." I sad and slowly picked her up bribed style setting her on the bed and looked at her butt to see it was all red as she cried.

"Laura I'm really sorry is there anything I could do." I said.

"C-cold b-bath." She said in tears.

"Ok." I said picked her up bridle style and we where both still naked so I got in the bath putting her on my lap turning on the cold water and when it got above her waist she stopped crying and put her head back on my chest.

"The bath helps." She said.

"Listen Laura I'm really sorry about that I should have used lube or at least turned on the shower and I hope that didn't ruin anul sex for you and I'm really sorry for hurting you." I said.

"No ross it's ok these kinda of things happen." Laura said and I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to and I see goose bums on your hairy legs." Laura said and I laughed because I wasn't that cold.

"Ok my legs aren't really hairy and I'm not that cold." I said and she giggled.

"Well if Harry styles looses his hair it's on your legs." She said and started laughing her head off and I chuckled.

"So I was thinking we could start thinking of some baby names." I said.

"I would love to." Laura said.

"Ok cool do you want to start with a name?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking we can mabye do the r names?" Laura asked me making me smile.

"I would love that." I said and we both smiled.

"So how about after this bath we can make a list of r names?" Laura asked.

"Sure." I said and softly kissed the back if her head and put one of my hands on her breast.

"No ross." She said and I sighed taking my hand away and she moved to the other side if the bath facing me.

"I love you ross." Laura said.

"I love you to." I said and took her hand and kissed it and she smiled.

"So um do you feel better?" I asked.

"Yea a little the burning stopped." She said.

"Well that good." I said.

"Yea and I'm ready to get out." She said standing up and I saw her butt all red and sighed and got out with her and we both changed and went into the living room and got a piece of paper.

"Ok let's just each say a random r name and wright them down." I said and Laura agreed.

"Ok Ryan." I said and she wrote it down.

"Um randy." She said and I wrote it down.

"Rainbow." I said and Laura bursted out laughing.

"Yea I don't think so." She said still laughing.

"I know ok ryker." I said.

"Riker like your brothers name?" Laura asked.

"No it's spelled r-y-k-e-r." I said.

"Ok cool." She said and wrote it down.

"Ron." She said and I wrote it down.

"Um Romeo." She said and the brought a big smile to my face.

"I love that name." I said.

"Well his name might be Romeo like from your favorite movie." Laura said making me smile then all of a sudden I see her pee her pants.

"Um Laura you know you just peed your pants." I said and she had wide eyes and she looked scared.

"T-that wasn't pee m-my water broke." She said.

THE BABY IS COMING OMG I CAN'T WAIT👶👶👶👶👶