3rd anniversay part 2

As Laura and I were in the shower something horrible almost happened.

Laura was reaching past me for the shampoo and somehow slipped but luckily I caught her.

"Woah! Sweetie, are you ok?" I asked and lifted her up.

"Thank you! That might not of ended well." Laura said and wrapped her arms around me and I chuckled.

"I'm always there for you." I said kissing Laura's cheek and she smiled.

"Can we get out?" Laura asked.

"Babe, I haven't washed my body." I said and Laura giggled.

"Oh yea." She said and I chuckled.

"Can you wash me?" I asked and Laura giggled.

"Ok." Laura said and I handed her the bar soap. First, Laura started washing my stomach. Then, Laura went to my back and I heard her giggle.

"What?" I asked.

"You have little blonde hairs growing on your back." Laura said.

"Gross." I said and Laura laughed. Laura then went to my butt and I felt her put the soap through my butt crack.

"Babe!!" I said and she giggled. Laura then washed my legs, and feet then handed the soap to me.

"You forgot something!" I said with a smirk.

"That's for you to clean!" Laura said and I chuckled.

After, our shower we got out and started getting ready.

I didn't know what to wear I usually wear ripped jeans and a boring shirt.

"Crap." I mumbled searching through my closet.

Well, I found one pair of jeans that aren't ripped but they are to small. Damn, I should have gone to the mall with Laura last time she went. I didn't want to wear a tux in till later but I don't know what to wear!

"Yes!" I said pulling out nice jeans that weren't ripped. I then put on the best shirt I could find and brushed my hair.

All of a sudden Laura walked in.

"ROSSY YOUR HAIR!" Laura screamed with a big smile on her face.

"You like?" I asked and she hugged me.

"Thanks for cutting your hair! I love it." Laura said and I chuckled.

"I didn't know you wanted me to get one this bad." I said hugging her back.

"Well, you look amazing." Laura said and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"You look cute to." I said looking at Laura's little black dress and she smiled.

I then kissed her and grabbed her hand.

"Where do you want to go? Anywhere name it!" I said Laura smiled.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"Can we maybe go to the mall for a little bit?" Laura asked and I smiled.

"Of course." I said and she grabbed her purse and we got into the car and we left to the mall.

When we got to the mall I grabbed Laura's hand and we walked inside.

"Lets get you some clothes." Laura said with a big smile in her face.

"Oh I don't know." I said not wanting to.

"Ok but if you would of said yes we could have made love all night instead of 2 hours." Laura said whispering sexually in my ear.

"Lets go get me clothes!" I said and Laura smiled.