What?

Ross's POV

"WHAT!" Dad yelled.

Rydel or ratliff didn't say anything.

"RYDEL YOU ARE ONLY 22!! (in this story)" dad yelled.

"B-but ross h-has a baby." Rydel stuttered trying not to cry.

"HE JUST MADE A MISTAKE AND THEY ARE GOING TO END UP BREAKING UP AND ROMEO WILL HAVE DIVORCED PARENTS!" Dad yelled and I was furious.

"WHAT THE HELL DAD I LOVE ROMEO HE IS NOT A MISTAKE WE DIDN'T PLAN HIM BUT WE LOVE HIM AND HIS PARENTS AREN'T GOIN TO GET DIVORCED AND YOU SHOULD SUPORT YOU ONLY DAUGHTER IF SHE WANTS A BABY HELL SHE CAN HAVE A BABY!" I yelled and rydel was crying in Ratliff's arms.

"Ross I'm sorry." Dad said.

"YEA WELL IM SURE AS HELL YOU ARE!" I yelled and lead rydel and ratliff out.

"Delly you can stop crying." I said pulling her in a hug.

"I-I'm sorry." Rydel said.

"No rydel now if you and ratliff want to try and your desperate you guys can wait intill we get home or use my car." I said and she pulled away wiping her tears.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yea but you guys have to put the back seats down and use a blanket and ratliff keep the cum in rydel and not in my car and if you guys ruin my car I really be really upset." I said.

"We won't ruin it." Ratliff said.

"Ok cool but you have to ask me before you use it." I said and they agreed and we all went to the living room.

"Where is dad and why did we hear yelling?" Mom asked.

"Um hey kids how about you go out your pajamas on." I said and they all left.

"Well rydel and ratliff are tryin to make a baby." I said and mom smiled.

"I'm happy for you guys."mom said then riker stood up approaching ratliff and patted him on the shoulder.

"Be a good father and take care of your family." Riker said and ratliff smiled.

"I will." Ratliff said.

"Oh and dad is kinda upset and was being a ass." I said and mom sighed.

"So how long have you guys been trying?" Laura asked and they both sighed.

"Like 5 months and we have been having sex almost everyday." Rydel said.

"Wait that might mean one of you is sterile." Mom said and a tear came down rydel's face.

"No no no!" Rydel said and she hugged ratliff trying not to cry.

"Dell you guys can go to the hospital right now because their is one down the street and you can see." Mom said and rydel and ratliff nodded and left then I sat next to Laura and Romeo.

"I hope they can have kids." Laura said.

"I know me to." I said kissing her cheek then dad came in.

"I'm really sorry Ross I didn't mean to say that it's just I was nervous my only girl is having a baby." Dad said and everyone sighed.

"Dad rydel is not pregnant and they have been trying for a long time and they are going to find out if one of them is sterile." I said.

"Wait what?" He said and everyone sighed again.

"one of them might be sterile." Mom said and I could hear the sadness in her voice.