Sick baby?

That's London^^^^^^

"We did it!" Laura exclaimed.

Yea that's right shockingly Laura and I made a meal together without anything going wrong.

"I'm gunna get Romeo up from his nap."

I walked upstairs to find Romeo waking up.

"Hey buddy!"

He sat up rubbing his eyes looking up. I smiled as he sat up and reached out for me.

I'
But when I set him down he didn't touch or even look at his food.

"Romeo, you need to eat buddy!"

I frowned. He wouldn't budge. But he is always excited for dinner!

"What's wrong?" Laura asked seeing me take Romeo out of his high chair.

"He won't eat," I sighed.

"Maybe he'll be hungry in about 30 minutes?" Laura asked and I nodded.

"Yea,"

But I noticed Romeo didn't seem to even want to play and just laid on my shoulder.

"Romeo what's wrong? You don't want to play?"

He cuddled closer to me.

"Laura, I don't think Romeo feels good," I frowned.

---------

"99.8" Laura frowned.

"He must have gotten sick from Mom."

"Oh hopefully London won't get sick!"

"Right.... Fuck," I groaned. "That's wouldn't be good."

"Gosh what is with your dirty mouth today?!" Laura laughed.

"Sorry,"

"I'm going to give Romeo a bath and see if it helps him feel better." Laura said and I nodded.

I then decided to go talk a walk. I grabbed my jacket because it's pretty cold out and proceeded to my walk. I do this every so often it's relaxing.

"Ross?"

I turned around to see Savannah. Wait Savannah?

"Uh hey."

"Hey um how's it going?"

"Ok fuck this awkward conversation what is going on?"

She looked down but kept silent.

"So your 17 and pregnant I know your scared but you can't hide it. Your with my brother who loves you to death he wants that's baby. I really don't think you should abort it. Laura and I had Romeo along with London young and we couldn't be happier!"

"I have to go."

And with that she walked away. I sighed. As I continued with my walk. It got dark so I headed home. I walked in the living room to find Laura cleaning up a little from the party.

"Hey baby," I said walking in the door putting my jacket on the rack.

"How was your walk?" She asked.

"Interesting."

"As in?" She questioned.

"I ran into Savannah....."

She instantly looked up from what she was doing.

"What happened?"

"She didn't seem to want to talk but I got things in I wanted to say." I said and she nodded walking over. I wrapped my arms around her waist and smirked.