Baby problems

Fuck me in the asshole! So turns out Laura and I slept in sooo late that we had about 10 minutes to get ready and pack all our stuff and leave the hotel. And turns out all of us meaning Dad, Courtney, Ryland, Rocky,Laura and I missed our stupid flight.
"The next flight we can catch is in 7 hours." Dad sighed informing us the news.
Everyone groaned.
I then noticed Laura sobbing as she read her phone.
"Hey Laura, sweetie, what's wrong?" I pulled her to my chest and she pushed me away and handed me her phone.
We need you and Ross home as soon as possible! In the middle of the night London stopped breathing and we have no idea when or how it happened. She's currently in the ICU and Romeo's scared. I tried to get ahold of Ross but he hasn't answered. I'm really sorry to worry you guys but I'm terrified myself. Xoxo. -Stormie.
"Fuck!" I screamed jumping out of my seat.
Everyone was shocked to hear the news. Courtney and Laura cried, but at least Courtney's there to comfort her because I think I'm going insane. I never fucking opened my phone because I was trying to stay away from it. I had about 10 missed calls from Mom.
"Hey she's gunna be ok." Dad patted my back.
"Now how do you fucking know that? Huh?!" I lashed out.
Dad pulled me by my shoulder, "Your wife is sitting crying her eyes out I think she needs you. Your the one that has to tell her it's going to all be ok."
I sighed.
"B-but I'm scared, Dad." I admitted.
Ryland's pov
I can't believe this. Poor London she's so little and this shit has to happen. Laura's having an emotional break down and Ross is on the ground with his head in his knees and Dad rubbing his back.
"Mom called me and she's not doing so good." Rocky whispered in my ear.
"Shit."
Stormie's pov
I can't believe this! I woke up to check on London and there was no sign of breathing so Rydel freaked out and called 911 for me as I tried to perform CPR on her but nothing worked. The doctors told me she only has a 20% chance to make it and is in a coma. I can't even bare this and now the flight is delayed for Ross and Laura to get back here! I've talked to everyone on the phone except Laura who apparently can't even speak. Her poor soul! And Ross he's never sounded so heart broken in his entire life. Even when his grandfather passed away that was very hard for him.
Ross's pov
We've been in this airport for almost 5 hours now! I'm so fucking pissed I need to see my baby girl. Laura hasn't stopped crying I just don't know what to do.
"B-baby lets go take a w-walk outside." I sat   next to her. Ok yes I'm crying fuck off.
She slowly nodded but once she stood up fell into my arms.
I was now sobbing with her in my arms on the gross airport floor.
"S-she's gunna b-be ok!" I sobbed.
She looked up with all her makeup smeared everywhere.
"B-bbut m-mm-my baby!" She cried.
I nodded attempting to wipe my tears.
"My baby too. In 2 hours we are gunna get on a flight and go see her. Ok?" I wiped her ongoing tears away.
She didn't answer. I sighed gently grabbing her by the waist.
"Let's go take a walk." I softly picked her up to her feet. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped into my arms.
"Ok I guess I'll walk you then." I kissed her cheek and went outside to walk around.
Truth is.... I'm so fucking scared my baby girl can't die. She just can't....

Hey guys so I haven't complete decided what I'm gunna do yet but I'm getting ideas!
-
Still comment your suggestions though it definitely helps!
-
What do you think is gunna happen to London????