Games!

Ross's POV

After I made dinner and me and Laura ate Laura was playing with Romeo and I put on my swim suit then went in the pool and did a couple laps then went inside and took a quick shower and as I got out and put on boxers I was brushing my hair then on Laura's side of the bathroom I saw something sticking out of her Cabinet so I opened it and saw a large dildo and started laughing my head off then I picked it up and walked into Romeo's room to see Laura playing with Romeo on his play mat.

"Hmm look what I found." I said holding up the dildo then Laura looked at me.

"Ross!!" She said and stood up taking it from me.

"You must love that dildo!" I smirked at her.

"Fuck you!" She said and left to put it away and I chucked.

"I LOVE YOU TO." I yelled then went over to Romeo and I picked him up and looked at his face and could tell he was pooping I chucked setting him on his changing table and got a diaper ready and his pajamas and after his face went back to normal I took off his clothes and changed his dirty diaper then gave him fresh pajamas and put him to bed then went to the living room and went on my phone posting Romeo's 2 week picture on officialR5's Instagram then Laura came sitting next to me.

"Damn I really wish you didn't see that dildo." Laura said and I chucked.

"So I was thinking maybe that I can invite over my siblings and ratliff to spend the night tonight?" I asked.

"Um sure I guess." Laura said.

"Great!" I said and called my siblings and telling them and they all said yes then I hung up.

"What did they say?" Laura asked me.

"Yes." I said.

"Yay." She said then rested her head on my chest then after about 5 minutes sat up.

"I'm going to change." Laura said.

"Ok cutie." I said and she blushed then went upstairs and I then heard a knock at the door and answered to see my siblings an ratliff.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey." They said.

"Ok go pick your guest room." I said and everyone ran off and I laughed and sat on the couch then laura came down sitting next to me.

"I heard someone knock on the door is everyone here?" Laura asked.

"Yea they are picking their rooms." I said.

"Cool." She said and kissed me and pulled away and I smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you to." Laura said and I smiled then everyone ran in yelling,talking, and laughing.

"Guys shut up their is a baby in the house!!" I said.

"Oh sorry." Riker said.

"Ok so what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

"Truth or dare!" Ryland said.

"Ok." Everyone said and everyone sat on the floor.

"Ok riker truth or dare?" Ryland asked.

"Truth!" Riker said.

"Are you ever going to get a girlfriend?" Ryland asked and everyone laughed.

"Well I have a girlfriend!" Riker said and we all looked at him.

"Who is it?" Everyone asked.

"Her name is gabby and she is beautiful!" Riker said.