Uh Romeo???

Riker's POV

We finally got to the arcade and I got out Romeo and we all went inside.

"Ok let's go get the tokens." Ryland said.

We have now been playing at the arcade for 30 minutes and Rocky was watching Romeo so I went over to him.

"Hey where is Romeo?" I asked.

"Um you have him?" Rocky said.

"No, you had him remember?" I asked.

"SHIT!" Rocky and I said.

"We lost Romeo!" I said and we ran over to Ryland.

"We lost Romeo!!" Rocky and I said.

"Yea very funny." Ryland said and a tear came down my face.

"Help us find him! Ross and Laura will kill us!" I said and Rylands eyes widened.

"Holy shit!!" Ryland said.

"Lets split up!" Rocky said and I started freaking out and started running around and I ran up to the front desk.

"Help! I can't find my baby boy!" I said.

"Dose he have little bits if blonde hair?" The lady asked.

"Yes! That's him!" I said then the lady handed me Romeo who was in his carseat still.

"We found him by one of the games and we was sitting there with a diaper bag next to him and he was crying and I thought someone left him."

"Oh god no!" I said and got Romeo out of his carseat and hugged him.

"Thank you so much!" I said and the lady smiled and I kissed Romeos cheek.

"I'm so sorry buddy!" I said then I went over to Ryland and Rocky.

"You found him! Where?" Rocky asked.

"He was with the people at the front desk." I said.

"Oh good!" Ryland said.

"What are we going to tell Ross and Laura? Hey guys yea we lost you son but found him" I said.

"We will figure it out." Ryland said.

~With Ross and Laura~

Ross's POV
Laura and I were now in the pool having sex but I felt like we were being watched I then pulled out of Laura.

"Laura, I feel like we are being watched." I said.

"I know me to." Laura said and I looked around and I didn't see anyone.

"Lets continue inside." I said and Laura agreed and we went inside and continued on the couch.

After our love session we went upstairs and changed.

"Ok so Laura, we are now going to another location for the night." I said and she smiled and we got our stuff.

"I'm going to miss this big house." Laura said and I chuckled.

"Yea we made lots and lots of love here." I said and she giggled and we got in the limo and we headed to our next location.

We then pulled up to a dock with a big boat and Laura and I got out.

"See that?" I said pointing to a house on the water.

"Oh my god! Rossy it's beautiful!" Laura said and pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Now come on let's go." I said taking her hand and we got on the boat putting on life vests and the driver started the boat and I pulled Laura to my chest as we wacthed the sunset.