Jerk!!

YAY IT'S THE 90th CHAPTER ALMOST 100!!!!!!!

Ross's POV

NO WHY THE HELL DID I DO THAT FUCK!!!!!! I quickly paced around the room I then ran into the bathroom where Laura was crying.

"GET OUT YOU ASS HOLE!!!!!!!" Laura yelled at me and I sighed leaving the bathroom and I plopped on the bed and started crying then I heard Romeo crying and sighed getting up to see Laura with Romeo and I sighed walking up to them to see Laura started feeding him and she looked at me with tears.

"Get out!" She said and I sighed leaving the room a started crying agian what if she breaks up with me life will be over she will be left with Romeo find another guy and have kids and I will die alone! I kept crying thinking of the thought then after 10 minutes of crying a crying Laura came in to grab her I pad and quickly left and I kept crying then called mom.

Phone covo

"Hello?" Mom asked.

"M-mom." I said in tears.

"Ross honey what's wrong?" Mom asked me.

"I-I messed u-up!" I said in tears.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"I-I d-drank Laura's m-milk and n-now s-she hates me." I said in tears.

"Ross why would you do that?" Mom asked me.

"I DONT KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I yelled through the phone and she sighed.

"Ross please say sorry and try as hard as you can to forgive her." She said and I took a deep breath.

"O-ok." I said and hung up and saw Laura in the living room crying we eyes out.

"Laura." I softly said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry laur please forgive me!" I begged with tears streaming down my face.

"I-I can't!" Laura said running out if the room and I just fell to the floor thoughts when trough my mind

Marriage

-

Broken heart

-

Romeo

-

Divorce

-

Alone

I cried thinking of those words then I heard Romeo crying so I got up still crying faintly and went to his room picking him up as he cried.

"It's ok buddy I will always be here for you no matter what happens!" I said trying not to cry then gave him a pacifier and changed his diaper and put him back in his crib and turned around to see Laura.

Laura's POV

As I ran away crying into the bathroom I just thought about everything that could happen.

Divorce

-

Break up

-

Alone

-

Romeo

-

Depressed

Why the fuck did I over react I know it's gross but I love ross FUCK! I then heard Romeo crying so I sighed getting up and forced myself not to cry and walked in to see ross with Romeo

"It's ok buddy I will always be here for you no matter what happens!" Ross said and my heart broke because he was also crying then after he changed Romeo he turned to see me.

Sorry for the short chapter I will try and post another chapter today!