Hosptial

"WHAT THE FUCK HOSPTIAL WHAT HAPPEND!" Ross yelled getting up and putting on his pants.

"It's the baby he is hurting her." Riker said.

"FUCK!" Ross yelled putting on a shirt and they ran downstairs to see Laura crying her eyes out in rocks arms.

"Ross?" Rocky asked.

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Ross yelled and they followed him to him car. Ross ended up runing 4 red lights and cussing at the cars in front of him that where moving to slow. Then finally got there and rocky got Laura out.

"Dude I got her." Ross said and took Laura from rocky holding her bridle style and they ran in as Laura couldn't stop crying.

Quickly they got ahold of a doctor but they didn't let anyone in!

The guys then waited in the waiting room with riker and rocky and started tapping his leg.

"Dude Laura will be ok." Rocky said.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT MY BABY COULD BE HURT TO!" Ross yelled talking deep breaths.

"Ross relax please think good thoughts!" Riker said trying to calm him down and rocky called the rest of the lynches and they are on their way.

Ross kept taking deep breaths and cussing under his breath then the lynches rushed in.

"What happend?!" Stormie asked.

Riker explained everything.

"Poor girl." Rydel said then the doctor came out.

"Lynch." He said and all the lynches rushed up.

"It's she ok!" Ross asked worried.

"Laura is ok but we aren't sure about the baby we have to do a few tests I don't know if the baby made it because Laura must have been either in deep stress anger or sadness because then the baby starts getting scared and goes crazy!" The Doctor said.

"Ok thanks doctor." Everyone said except ross he slowly sat down next to stormie and riker and started crying.

"I-I made l-Laura cry s-so I-I h-hurt my baby!" Ross cried.

"Ross, it's going to be ok." Stormie said and ross hugged her.

"Mom I'm really worried and scared." Ross said with tears coming down his face.

Stormie rubbed his back.

"Ross he will be ok." Stormie said.

"I hope." Ross said drying his tears.

Ross's POV
Wait if I killed our baby I did it on her baby shower I must be the most fucked up person ever! tears then come back out of my eyes I then remember how excited Laura was for this baby and how she said she doesn't care that's she can't drink on her 20th birthday all because of how much she loves this baby! More tears come out of my eyes and I just hug riker crying my eyes out  as he rubbed my back.

"Your baby will be ok ross don't worry!" Riker said.

I kept crying in riker's chest then decided to go outside for some air I realize it's dark out because its about its 9:30 I sigh then go back inside and sit back down I then start walking around the hospital calming my self down!

----------------------------------------

God they have been doing tests for like an hour I need to know if Laura is ok.

All of a sudden the doctor comes out.

"Lynch?" He said and we all run up.

"Is my baby boy ok!" I ask.

Is the baby ok?!?!