One Direction Concet!

"I have something to say!" Laura said and everyone looked at her. She then took off her jacket and she was wearing a shirt that said.

I'm going to be a Daddy's girl.

IM HAVING A BABY GIRL! I then ran up and pressed my lips to Laura's.

"I'm so happy," I said pulling away from the kiss.

"Congrats!" Everyone said making Laura and I smile. I then took Romeo out of Rikers arms.

"Your going to have a baby sister!" I said kissing Romeos cheek.

"Rossy, your crying!"

"I'm not," I said wiping a single tear off my cheek.

I then set Romeo in his play pen and hugged Laura.

"I love you, Laura!"

"I love you to," Laura said and everyone awed.

"Wait I'm surprised you guys aren't more excited?" I asked confused.

"Laura told us yesterday," Dad said.

"When did you find out?" I asked Laura.

"The other night when you got drunk and went to a club my doctor called me and surprisingly she found out the gender when I went in for an ultrasound," Laura said.

"Laura, I'm really sorry."

"Why?"

"I was drunk at a club when I could have been with you to find out the gender of our baby," I said.

"Ross I understand your 20 and it's time for your life to start. I'm perfectly fine if you go to clubs. As log as your not you know,"

"Laura I would never do that! But I'm really happy I get a daughter and a son!"

"I'm glad," Laura said.

"Well, I know this is kinda early in my pregnancy to talk about but I wanted to know for when I go into labor who would take care of Romeo?" Laura asked.

"Me I'm the best uncle!" Rocky, Riker, and Ryland said making everyone laugh.

"We can decide soon," I said.

We are now in the car heading to the concert. Of course we had to split between two cars so we have in my car Laura, Rydel, Mom, Alexa, and Savannah. In Rockys car it's Ratliff, Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and Dad and Cody and Romeo are being watched my Ratliffs Mom.

Yea I know I'm stuck in a car with girls but I want to be with Laura.

After, 10 minutes Laura's legs were shaking like crazy.

"Laura, are you ok?" I asked.

"Bathroom," she mumbled.

"Ok we have a stop in 10 minutes," I said.

"Pull over," Laura said.

"Laur,-" She cut me off.

"Ross, I'm pregnant and about to pee myself," Laura said and I nodded and pulled over.

"Ross, why did-," Mom got cut off by seeing Laura run behind a tree.

"Anyone have any napkins or anything?" I asked looking back at all the girls.

"I have some tissues," Alexa said handing them to me.

"Thanks,"

I went behind the bush and found Laura.

"Here," I said handing her the tissues.

"Thanks, Rossy."

We then got back in the car and I continued driving.