Show!

Ross's POV

We finally got to the venue and I got Romeo out and my guitar and went over to Laura.

"Baby will you please talk to me?" I asked.

"What the fuck is that their talk about!" She snapped.

Ok something is wrong she wouldn't be this mad over the bath thing I sighed as everyone walked into the venue sence we got their kinda early we could just chill so I put Romeo's carseat down and got my acoustic guitar and played a song for Romeo it was so cute how he looked at me he then ended up falling asleep so I picked him up bringing him to where Laura was sitting alone but she was looking at her phone like she wanted to cry.

"Laura please tell me I know something is wrong." I said and a tear came down her face so I set Romeo's carseat down and tightly hugged her.

"Sweetie what's wrong?" I asked and she handed me her phone and I looked at it and filled with anger it was Laura covering herself naked with all theses old fat guys half naked and now Laura was in tears.

"They made me smile for the picture but I was 13 here and I have no idea who sent me this!" Laura said in tears.

"Who the fuck where they?" I asked.

"I-I don't k-know but t-they just s-stripped me naked and played with me!" Laura said as she cried.

"Laura everything will be ok." I said.

"But I'm really scared I don't want to go somewhere alone." Laura said and could tell she was terrified.

"I won't do the show." I said and here eyes widened.

"No you're doing the show!" Laura said and I sighed.

"Sweetie I down want you being scared." I sad softy stroking her hair.

"Ross I will be fine and I will be back when you get back I promise." Laura said.

"Ok baby stay safe please." I said.

"I will." She said and I smiled pulling her into a

Hug.

"Ross time for sound check." Riker said.

"I will see you after sound check." I said softly kissing her then grabbed my acoustic guitar and went on stage as fans screamed and I then saw mom,dad,Laura,and Romeo an mini R5 and I smiled looking up at them they where on the 2nd level seating.

"What's up!" Riker said and everyone screamed.

"Ok so we are going to start off with some questions do a song then see you guys at the meet and greet!" Riker said.

Shit I forgot we had meet and greet!

"Ok time for questions!" Rydel said.

"I'll go first." I said and lots of people out their hands up.

"You!" I said pointing at a girl around 14.

"When all you all planning to have kids?" She asked.

"Well I'm single so that might be awhile." Riker said and everyone laughed.

"Um well I'm waiting in till I'm married I hope!" Rocky said and rydel and ratliff just looked at each other so I went.

"Well I already have a baby as you all know but I know we will have another soon." I said.

"Awww." Everyone said and I looked at Laura to see a smile on her face then everyone looked at rydel and ratliff.

"Well guys I'm sterile." Ratliff said and everyone gasped.