Pain

"ROSS PUT YOUR BOXERS ON!" Laura yelled.

"I bet you enjoyed that!" Ross smirked.

"Just put them on." Laura groaned.

"Fine!" Ross said and got up to out some on. He decided to be an ass and try and scare Laura. He started shaking the bed.

"Ross, stop!"

Ross then went to the other side of the bed and tapped Laura's shoulder.

"Ross, please stop." Laura exclaimed.

Ross then got a blow horn that he got from rocky weeks ago and blasted it.

"AHHHHHH!" Laura screamed.

Ross then started laughing and got back in bed and kept laughing.

"Hey Ross, guess what?"

"What?" He asked still laughing his ass off.

Laura then kicked him right in the balls.

"SHIT!" Ross yelled in pain.

Laura then started laughing.

"Now what's that funny?'l

"Ugh not really! Well while you laugh I need ice." Ross said.

"Oh come on I didn't kick you that hard."Laura said.

"Whatever," Ross said.

"Why are you walking like that?" Rocky asked as Ross limped downstairs.

They laughed as Ross explained everything. After getting ice he went upstairs and got in bed and must have scared Laura agian because she kicked him in the nuts for the second time.

"AHHHH! Fuck not again!" Ross groaned in pain and put ice on himself.

"Sorry you scared me." Laura said.

"OWWW! Well sorry if we can't have kids!" Ross complained.

"You want me to kiss it?" Laura asked.

"Yes!" Ross said.

"Yea right!" Laura laughed.

"I knew it was to good to be true." Ross groaned.

"Well I will kiss those lips." Laura said and got up and put her legs around ross and pecked his lips then sat up still sitting on him.

"Hey that wasn't a kiss." Ross said.

"Well give me a reason I should kiss you?" Laura asked.

"Well you kicked me in the nuts twice and you are still hurting me looked where you are sitting." Ross said.

Laura looked down to see she was sitting on Ross's boxers.

"Ok sorry and fine." Laura then laid on top of ross and kissed him then ross licked Laura's lips asking for an entrance which she accepted they started to make out for about 5 minuets then Laura pulled away and got off ross and laid next to him and cuddled up to him.

"I love you, Rossy." Laura said.

"I love you to my Laurie." Ross said and they both fell into a deep sleep in each others arms.

Poor ross! Hahaha

When they move should I post pictures of the house on my Instagram and if you want me to I will tell you guys my Instagram.