A boy!

"Your correct! You guys are having a boy! I will leave you guys alone." She said leaving.

"Rossy we are having a boy." Laura said with a happy tear down her face ross then kissed her and she put her hands around his neck then they slowly pulled away.

"I'm really happy we had a boy first like you wanted!" Ross said and Laura smiled.

Then the nurse came back in and wiped of the stuff off Laura's stomach.

"When you change I will give you guys the ultra sound pictures and you are free to go." The nurse said.

"Ok." Laura said quickly changed then came out and the nurse gave ross and laura their pictures.

"Awe rossy he is so cute!"

"I know." Ross said and smiled they then got in the car and where driving home then Laura said.

"Wait rossy we know we are having a boy do you want to do a little bit of shopping for him." Laura asked.

"Yea but how about we go home and eat and I smell and I need a shower!" Ross said and Laura agreed then they got home and ross striped and got in the shower then Laura walked in the bathroom without him knowing to see him cleaning his dick.

"Having fun there!" Laura said and ross jumped in fear then saw Laura.

"Yes I'm having fun cleaning my dick!" Ross said sarcastically and Laura laughed then brushed her teeth, curled her hair, put on makeup, realized ross was out of the shower, and went downstairs to see a naked ross making lunch.

"Ross why are you cooking nude?" Laura asked.

"I don't know I have always wanted to try it." Ross said.

" I will be right back." Laura said then wen upstairs and grabbed his boxers and brought them downstairs.

"Hey ross?" Laura asked.

"Yea." He said.

"You might want to put these on." Laura said giving him his boxers and he put then on.

"How come?" Ross asked.

"Because now you aren't naked!"

Laura said and ross laughed.

"Whatever! Well here is your food!" Ross said handing Laura her plate.

"Thanks now go put on clothes!" Laura said and he went upstairs to change.

Once they got to the store and were looking at baby clothes ross then saw (I don't know what's it called but it's like a shirt for baby's then it buttons up it the bottom) a shirt that said "I had boobs for breakfast what did you have" ross then picked it up and showed it to Laura.

"Can we please get this!" Ross said.

Laura laughed reading it.

"Ok put it in!" Laura said and ross did.

Ross and Laura then got a lot more clothes then got 2 pacifiers 1 had Mickey Mouse and the other said Prince Charming they also got a couple blankets and 1 baby bottle (EVERYTHING WILL BE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM) Once they paid and went home they put the stuff in the baby's room.

"Hey rossy we should invite your family over!" Laura said.

"Oh and yours." Ross said.

"They moved back to Florida they really lived there till they found out what happened so came back and now that I can live on my own so they moved back." Laura said.

"Oh I'm sorry! but yea lets invite my family over to show them everything and tell them is a boy." Ross said.

"Ok I will call them." Laura said and quickly called them.

"Ok they are coming over for dinner at 6 so in 3 hours." Laura said.

"Ok that's fine but wait." Ross picked Laura up and put her on the counter and lifted up her shirt.

"Hi buddy it's daddy and I'm really happy your going to be a boy and mommy is really happy and I can't wait to see your handsome face I really love you." Ross said and kissed Laura's stomach.

"Rossy I think he already loves you." Laura said with a big smile.

"I hope so well come on let's snuggle then I will make dinner." Ross said.

"Sounds like a plan." Laura said.

SORRY FOR MISTAKES PICTURES WILL BE POSTED ON MY INSTAGRAM!