Slapped

If you guys don't have an instagram and you cant see my photos from the story go on goggle and type theraurastory instagram and you can see all my photos of romeo and more pictures about the story

It's been a week and Romeo is 4 weeks and 3 days old and Laura's birthday is in 3 days nothing has really happened but Ross and Laura did take romeo for his 4 week checkup and R5 played a show in Portland so Ross was gone for a day and the Lynches came over a copule nights for dinner other then that Ross,Laura, and Romeo have just been at home or shopping for food.

Ross's Pov

I woke up to see Laura sleeping in my arms then i realized her 20th birthday is in 3 days and smiled and started playing with her hair then her eyes slowly opened.

"Good morning sweetheart." I said and she smiled.

"Good Morning rossy." Laura said.

"So I think I might know someone who is turning 20 in 3 days." I said and laura smiled.

"And who is that person?" Laura asked.

"Well she is beautiful I mean so beautiful I cant explain and she has a baby boy that I love so much she is the sweetest person I have ever met and I'm engaged to her." I said and Laura smiled.

"I love you." Laura said.

"I love you to now I'm hungry lets go eat breakfast." I said and Laura giggled.

"You are always hungry." Laura said.

"Yep now lets go." I said.

"Noooooo I'm comfortable." Laura said still cuddled in my arms and I chuckled then picked her up over my shoulders and started walking downstairs.

"Rossy put me down please." Laura begged hitting my back.

"Never." I said as she hit my back.

"Your hurting my boobs." Laura complained.

"Sorry." I chucked setting her on the couch.

"Oww that hurt my boobs." Laura said.

"Oh you want me to kiss them." I smirked  and she chuckled.

"Oh I mean I would let you but you are so hungry." Laura said and i chuckled and went to make breakfast and after i made eggs and toast I called Laura in and she came in with Romeo and I smiled.

"Hi buddy." i said and Laura handed Romeo to me and I kissed his forehead then set him in his rocker and sat down and ate with Laura and after we ate Laura fed Romeo.

"Ok so Laura I was thinking that you should have a girls day today." I said and she smiled.

"i would love to but rydel,savanna, and alexa are busy today and i don't really have any Friends." Laura said and i kinda felt bad for her.

"What about Sarah?" I asked.

"She probably wants to spend time with Jake and Bradley." Laura said and i sighed.

"Well i kinda wanted to get your present today so how about you have a day to yourself and go to the spa or something and I will take romeo." I said and Laura smiled.

"Thanks Ross." Laura said and i smiled.

"Well I'm going to get Romeo and Myself ready and you can go to the spa." I said and she smiled and came up to me kissing my cheek and left and I got romeo and myself ready and after I got both of us ready I headed to Laura's favorite place the mall. After i got Laura's presents I went to the food court with Romeo and I ordered McDonald's and fed romeo a bottle then I headed home and walked in to see Laura crying on the couch so I quickly set romeo down and ran up to her.