Dinner

At 6:30pm ross walked downstairs to see Laura watching tv.

"Laur, ready for dinner?" Ross asked.

"Yep." Laura said and stood up and grabbed Ross's hand and they got in Ross's car.

"Rossy?" Laura asked.

"Yea sweetie?" Ross asked.

"Can you turn on some music?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross said and turned on the radio then after a couple songs forget about you came on.

"OMG!" Laura said.

"HOLY CRAP IM ON THE RADIO!" Ross yelled.

"Haven't you been on it before remember when you guys recorded it?" Laura asked.

"Yea but now I'm with my loving girlfriend YES!" Ross said yelling the last part.

Laura laughed.

"Well, I'm super proud of you rossy." Laura said and ross smiled.

"Why thank you laur."

Ross and Laura jammed out to the song then got to a&w. They both got cheese burgers and got a root beer float.

"Thanks for this ross."

Ross smiled.

"Your welcome my laur."

Ross then finished his cheese burger in 5 minuets while Laura wasn't even half way done so he started laughing.

"Yea ross, I know I'm a slow eater." Laura said.

"If you get full I will finish it." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said she then almost finished it but couldn't.

"Are you full?" Ross asked.

"Yea." Laura said.

"Can I have the rest." Ross asked.

Laura then licked the top and bottom on the rest of the burger.

"Still want it?" Laura asked.

"Yes." Ross said and Laura gave it to him.

"Your gross." Laura laughed.

"Thanks for tonight Ross, I Had fun." Laura said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Ross said.

Once they were home still in the car they started kissing for about 5 minuets in till it got a little heated. Ross licked Laura's lips asking for and entrance and she accepted then ross climbed in the back seat and Laura followed and they kept their hot make out session going. Ross lifted Laura's shirt over her body then Laura took off Ross's shirt then took off his pants. They kept their make out going with their body's rubbing against each other. Laura then pulled down Ross's boxers so he was fully naked. Ross then started to pull off Laura's pants then she stopped him by saying.

"Ross, I'm on my peroid." Laura said.

"I don't mind messy sex." Ross said and pulled down her pants.

"Ross I'm not ready." Laura said.

Ross, didn't listen to distracted by the moment and connected his lips to Laura.

"Ross stop!" Laura said in the kiss but he stuck his tongue in her mouth.

"Rossy!" Laura said ross then took Laura's hand and put it on his hard dick. And he took off her bra. Laura then started crying. Ross started to realize what he almost just did to Laura and stopped to see her shaking and crying. She then quickly got out of his car and ran inside almost fully naked all she had was panties on and she was crying her eyes out. Laura then saw Stormie, Rydel, Riker, rocky, mark, Ryland, and Ratliff siting on the couch.

"LAURA!" Everyone yelled in shock. She froze.

Ross then ran inside naked and everyone's jaws dropped.

"Ross, please I'm not ready." Laura said crying and ran upstairs everyone started at ross and he covered himself with his hands.

"WHAT HAPPEND!" Everyone yelled.

Ross then started crying

"I-I think I-I almost r-raped l-Laura." Ross stuttered.

Thanks for all the support on my story it gives me great ideas to write this is because of you guys!

~Ashley