Date?

"A date?" Laura asked.

"Yep come on we've had so many dates and I really want I spend time with my laur." Ross smiled.

"Of course I will go on a date with you."

"Perfect! So how about to tonight at 6 and dress fancy." Ross said.

"Of course!" Laura smiled.

"Ok see you at 6." Ross said and pecked her lips and left.

At 5 Laura started getting ready she put on a black fancy dress and smoky eyes with heels that made her 5'7 and loose curls in her hair.

~with ross~

At 5:30ross started getting ready he put on a nice tux and nice shoes because the place he was taking Laura won't except converse or regular sport shoes he got stormie to do his hair perfect then it was 6 so he went to get Laura.

------------------------------

Ross's POV

Oh my gosh! She is just flawless her perfect hair, face, body, eyes, nose, and so many other things. Were my exact thoughts when she opened the door.

Laura's POV

Right when i open the door my heart melts at how handsome ross looked I mean I think I love him even more and he has flowers he is just so sweet!

<End of POV>

"Wow Laura your just beautiful!" Ross said and she blushed.

"Thanks ross you look really handsome!" Laura said.

Ross then handed Laura the flowers.

"I think these belong to you." Ross smiled.

"Rossy they're beautiful let me put them in a vase." Laura said and quickly put them in a vase and came back.

"Ready my lady." Ross said giving Laura his arm.

"Yea I am." Laura smiled and hooked on Ross's arm.

Ross then quickly opened the door for Laura, got in the car, put on romance music, and gently took Laura's hand.

"Ross, we haven't even gotten to where we are going and this is already the best date ever!"

"Well I'm glad you like it!" Ross said.

Ross then got to a very fancy dinner place and Laura's jaw dropped!

"Holy shit ross this is beautiful!" Laura exclaimed.

"But not as beautiful as you." Ross said and grabbed Laura's hand and walked in. Then a waiter came up.

"How may I help you?" He asked.

"Reservations for lynch." Ross said.

"Ok right this way!" He said bringing him and Laura into a private place in the back.

Laura's jaw dropped again ross then sat down and Laura sat next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter the date begins!