Happy birthday, Romeo!

Who is ready for a long chapter😈

Holy fuck! Romeo is 1 tomorrow! Why and I so nervous?! I can't believe a year has already gone by! He is growing up! Fuck now I know how mom feels. I wonder what life will be like 10 years from now? How many kids will Laura and I have? So many questions and life waits to give answers.

"You up?" A small whisper came from Laura. Looking over at her I smiled.

"Yes."

It's currently 5 in the morning.

"How come you are up?" I asked.

"I could ask the same question," she replied.

"Just thinking."

"I'm in pain," she sighed.

Fuck pregnancy pains.

"Want to take a bath?" I asked.

She nodded. Even tho it's 5 in the morning doesn't mean we can't have a bath right? Making sure the water is nice and warm I pulled her into my arms.

"How does it feel?"

"Pregnancy?"

I nodded.

"Interesting," she giggled.

Softly I put my hands on her stomach.

"I'm so curious what she will look like."

Laura nodded.

"Me too but I know she will be beautiful!"

"Beautiful like you!" I smiled resting my chin on her head.

"Ross."

"Yes?"

"Where do you think we will be in 35 years?"

"Well old,"

Laura laughed.

"No but we will have had our big family! And life will just be amazing!"

"Awe!" She smiled.

Laura then sat up and faced me.

"I want to make love to you. I want to show you my long for you and how excited I am for our future."

That's the sweetest thing ever!

"Baby, I also want to make love to you. Show you how much I love you! Because you Romeo and our unborn baby is the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

She smiled slowly pressing her lips to mine. Her soft, perfect, beautiful lips! The way she smiles into our kisses are just perfect! When she tangles her small hands in my full head of hair kills me! What did I do to deserve this? This perfect life! Gently picking her up I brought her to the bedroom putting her beautiful body on the bed leaving kisses up and down her body. Giving her sweet love marks. To me sex used to just be for the fun of it but now, as I get older, learn new things, I've realized it's about the love! The passion! I just wish I would have known this sooner. I just love Laura with all my heart and this is just one way to show her. I just wish this was the first time we had sex! Just so I knew, knew what I needed to feel! What I needed to show her! I hate myself for what I used to think but it has changed! I'm going to give Laura all my love, heart, and soul! Right here right now. Time for me to change into the person I need to be!