Adult night!

Ross's POV

I was sitting with Romeo and Laura as everyone else played video games and mom cooked.

"So Laura sense this is your first time at the snow just to let you know whenever it snows everyone goes out and plays in the snow mom said she would watch romeo." I said and Laura smiled.

"Yea that will be awesome." I said then mom came in.

"Ok so to tonight the adults are going out and I'm staying to watch all the kids and you all leave at 8." Mom said.

"Ok." Everyone said and she went back to making dinner.

"Ok so Laura I don't want any of us getting drunk tonight because we are coming back and their are kids and we still have to take care of Romeo." I said.

"Ok but I can have a drink or two right?" Laura asked.

"Of course baby I'm going to set up Romeo's little crib upstairs and I will be right back well and I have to pee." I said and she chucked.

"You don't have to tell me everything." She said and I smiled and pecked her lips then kissed Romeo's cheek and went upstairs and started putting together the crib then Laura came up with Romeo.

"Hey laur." I said.

"Hey rossy where is the diaper bag?" She asked.

"On the dresser." I said.

"Ok thanks." She said and got out a blanket putting it on the bed and set Romeo on it and got out a diaper,diaper cream and wipes then she changed his full diaper then put fresh pajamas on him and picked him up and brought him over to me just as I finished the crib.

"Yay you finished." She said and I chucked.

"It wasn't hard." I said then she put Romeo in the crib because he fell asleep then we went downstairs and Laura sat on my lap for about 30 minutes and she ended up having to go breast feed Romeo then mom called us for dinner and I noticed my mini gator kept starring at Laura I wouldn't blame him Laura is hot! After dinner all the kids got on their pajamas and started watching tv as the adult's got ready Laura also breast pumped some milk for Romeo and also fed him then we all went downstairs.

"Ok is everyone ready?" Dad asked.

"Yep." Everyone said and we ended up taking two cars then we finally got to the club and got out.

"Ok remember no one is getting drunk." Dad said.

"We know." Everyone said then me and Laura went in.

"I'm going to get a drink." Laura said.

"Ok." I said following her and she got a beer and started drinking.

"Sooo good!" She said and I chucked.

"Are you getting anything?" Laura asked me.

"No I can't risk getting drunk." I said.

"Oh ok I'm going to the bathroom." She said.

"Ok." I said and she left and I waited it's now been 10 minutes that's weird I then went to the bathrooms and they where all open.

Where the fuck is she!

All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist from the back.

"Hey sexy!" I heard Laura's voice say and I turned around.

"Laura I thought you went to the bathroom." I said.

"I did then and now your sexy ass is here!!" She said.