Ultra sound

It's been 2 weeks and nothing has really happened but Laura's side affects have been getting worse and whenever Laura is sleeping ross just goes on his laptop and had been on sites like how I give your baby a bath and how to stop your baby from crying because he wanted to be the best dad he could. Ross also finished therapy and got rid of his anger problems.

Laura then woke up and threw up,like every morning she had also been on her I pad also searching things like ross about the baby. Laura then finished throwing up, brushed her teeth, got dressed, and went to wake up ross.

"Ross get up." Laura said and he groaned.

"5 more minutes!" He said putting his face in the pillow.

"Ok that's fine I just have my first ultra sound and I get to find out my due date, see our baby for the first time, and see how far along I am in my pregnancy but you can miss it." Laura said and ross shot up.

"I'm up!" He said and Laura laughed.

"Ok be ready in like 20 minutes." Laura said and went downstairs and ate cereal, waiting for Ross.

"Lets go." Ross said.

"It's fine I can wait you need to eat." Laura said.

"Laura I will be fine I can eat after!" Ross said.

"Ok if you say so." Laura said and they drove to the doctors and waited in the waiting room.

"Laura!" A nurse called out ross sighed in relief that it was a girl this time and they walked in.

"Ok so Laura about how long ago did you and ross have entercousre?" The nurse asked.

"Um maybe about 4 and a half it 5 weeks ago." Laura said.

"And what have your side affects been so far?" The nurse asked.

"Well I have been really exhausted and throwing up lot and I have to pee a lot and it's kinda annoying I also get a little dizzy here and there." Laura said.

"Anything else?" The nurse asked.

Laura then looked at ross remembering she never told him this.

"Yea just breast swelling and tenderness and it's horrible!" Laura said and ross looked at her.

"Ok Laura you seem to be perfectly fine I'm going to call in another nurse to do your ultra sound and tell you how far along you are and your due date."

"Ok thanks." Laura said and she left.

"Laura why didn't you tell me about the breast thing?" Ross asked.

"Because it felt weird to tell you." Laura said and looked down.

"Laura please don't hide anything from me."

She nodded.

A nurse then walked in and gave Laura a gown to put on so she went into the bathroom and put on the gown then went back into the room and the nurse had Laura lay on the bed and she lifted up Laura's dress and put gel on her stomach.

"Laura and ross are you ready I see your baby." The nurse asked.

"Yes!" They both exclaimed and she put the wand on Laura's stomach.

"That little dot right there is your baby." She said pointing at the screen.

"He or she is so little!" Laura Said.

"Well your next ultra sound he or she will be bigger." The nurse smiled.

"I can't wait to find out the gender!" Ross exclaimed.

"I know me neither." Laura said.

"Well Laura's it looks like you are 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and do you want an close guess for your due date?" The nurse asked.

"Yes!" Laura said.

"Well it seems around November 23 through 29th for now but when we find out exactly how far along you are we will tell you." The nurse said and ross and Laura smiled.

"Thanks." They both said.

The nurse then wiped off the gel and printed out 2 ultra sound pictures for ross and Laura while Laura changed Laura then came out with ross and the nurse handed them 2 pictures and ross and Laura's left and got home and went to the den.

"Gosh your mom and rydel will be so happy." Laura said.

"So is your mom right?" Ross said.

"But ross she's not my real mom she is really my aunt! My real mom would be so happy." Laura said with a tear coming down her face.

"Laura they are still looking down at you really happy." Ross smiled.

"Yea but my dad would just want to kill it." Laura said with more tears coming down her face. Ross then put Laura on his lap and had her face him.

"Laura I understand your dad might not have been the best but just always know that your mom and your sister still love you and so do I we are already starting our awesome journey and I couldn't be more happy." Ross said wiping Laura's tears.

"You are really sweet rossy." Laura said hugging him then she kissed him for about 10 seconds then pulled away. She then snuggled up to him and got really comfy.

I'm going to post pictures of the ultra sound on my IG

Theraurastory! Either tonight or tomorrow morning!