The House!

~Middle of the night~

Laura started to cry as she faced a terrible nightmare waking Ross up.

"Baby shhh it's ok! Just a dream. I'm here." Ross said trying to comfort her.

"Your safe with me." Ross told her once her eyes opened.

"Thanks for waking me up!"

"No problem I love you." Ross said bringing a smile to Laura's face.

Laura then got on top of ross and he wrapped his arms around her waist and they both fell asleep.

Ross then woke up the next day to see Laura on top of his chest and smiled seeing her tracing his abs.

"Good Morning, Ross." Laura said.

"Morning my Laurie." Ross smiled.

"Damn I love your abs!" Laura giggled and Ross laughed.

"So what are we doing today?" Laura asked.

"Well I was thinking we could go look at that house that we love?" Ross asked.

"Yesssssss!"

After about 15 minutes they decided to get ready and go look at the house.

-----------------------------------------

"Holy shit!" Ross and Laura both exclaimed at the same time once they saw the house and looked around.

"Ross, I Love it."

"We'll we still have to see if our room is big enough." Ross said smirking.

"Oh ross." Laura giggled.

"Woah!" Ross and Laura both said once they got to the master bed room.

"Rossy I love this house can we please get it?" Laura asked.

"Anything for you." Ross said and Laura smashed her lips on his.