It was......Him

Ross's pov
After Romeo woke up we decided to go in the pool.

"I will get Romeo ready," I said taking him from Laura.

"Ok," Laura said kissing my cheek.

"You missed," I pouted.

"I just had sex with you," Laura said making me chuckle.

"Ok go put your swimsuit on," I said and Laura giggled and left.

"Ok where are your swim trunks?" I asked looking around Romeos drawers.

"Found them!" I exclaimed picking up his Mickey Mouse swim trunks.

After I got him in his swim trunks I put sun screen all over his body and got his pool toys.

Romeo smiled when we got in the backyard because he realized he was going swimming.

"Happy boy!" Laura said coming outside seeing Romeo.

I bit my lip seeing Laura in a way to small bikini for her.

"I'm gunna get an erection!" I said and Laura giggled.

We then got Romeos little water boat set up, put a life jacket on him, and I took him in the water.

He smiled putting his hands on my chest.

"Come on in babe," I said looking at Laura sitting on the edge of the pool.

"I don't really want to swim," She said.

"Ok sweetie," I said.

Next thing I knew Romeo splashed me in the face.

"Buddy, you almost only 7 mouths old and splashing me!" I said and I heard Laura giggle.

Romeo had his big smile on his face.

I then put him in his little boat thing and he loved it!

All of a sudden Laura ran inside and I saw her throw up in the trash can.

Poor Laura.

Romeo looked confused.

"Mommy isn't feeling well," I said right before he started crying.

Every time Laura or I don't feel well he can always tell and he starts crying.

"It's ok buddy," I said taking Romeo out of the boat thingy and got him out.
I then took his lifejacket off, wrapped him in a towel, and brought him inside.

"Laura, are you ok baby?" I asked as she was wiping her mouth off, "Romeo, wants to make sure your ok," I said handing him to Laura.

"I'm so buddy," Laura said holding Romeo close.

I then kissed Laura's forehead.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just pregnancy sickness but it's all worth it," she smiled.

"The making is well worth it to," I smirked.

Laura giggled.

I then got in the bath with Romeo and kept my swim trunks on because I swear Laura is gunna give me an erection!

Romeo and I ended up playing with his toys and Laura ended up taking a video of us.

I then looked in the camera.

"To Romeo in the future I want you to see this,"

I then lifted up Romeo exposing him to the camera making Laura laugh.

"Sorry Romeo!" Laura said looking in the camera.

I chuckled putting Romeo back on my lap.

After his bath it was 5 so he ended up falling asleep for a small nap.

I ended up taking a quick shower with Laura and no we didn't have sex again! But damn I wanted to! As Laura and I were cuddling in the couch watching Tv there was a knock at the door.

"I got it," I said getting up and answering the door.

"Riker what are you doing here?" I asked.

"It was Derek! He was the guy who raped and kidnapped Becca and he has been coming back every month to rape her and...........He is on the hunt to rape Laura."

More pictures on my Insta
-
TheRauraStory
-
OMG DEREK IS BACK!!!!!!
-
Please comment ideas!!!
-
Ashley