Long car ride/lake tahoe

It's been 2 days and ross and Laura have packed everything they need for Lake Tahoe and they also packed Romeo's stuff.

Ross's POV

I woke up from my alarm from my phone set for 5:30am and I quickly turned it off sitting up and I looked to see Laura sleeping then I realized that this isn't going to be a easy morning and I know Romeo will be grumpy I sighed then softly shook Laura.

"Baby wake up." I said and her eyes slowly opened and she sat up and got on my lap and rested her head in my shoulder.

"I'm tired." Laura said.

"I know baby I am to but we have to get ready because we have a long car ride ahead of us." I said and she sighed getting of my lap. She got up and so did I then put on jeans and a shirt and Laura also got dressed I then did my hair and teeth and Laura started doing her make up and stuff.

"I'm going to get Romeo up." I said and she chucked.

"He won't be happy." She said.

"Yea I know." I said and went in his dark room and looked in his crib to see him peacefully sleeping and I felt bad but I picked him up setting him on his changing table then his eyes opend and he started crying.

"I'm really sorry buddy." I said and I took off his pajamas and put a fresh diaper on him then new warm clothes and he just cried the entire time. I felt bad! I then softly brushed his hair forward and picked up my crying baby and brought him into the bathroom where Laura was getting ready.

"Romeo is pissed!" I said.

"Poor baby." Laura said finishing up her make up then put it in her bag.

"Maybe breast feeding will help a little plus he might be hungry." Laura said.

"Ok." I said handing our pissed off baby to Laura then she went to the living room and started breast feed him and I got all of our bags and put them in my car and went back inside to see Laura holding Romeo.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked and she nodded then I got his carseat.

"I will put him in." I said carefully taking him from Laura and put him in his carseat and he started  crying again.

Fuck.

"I'm sorry bud." I said putting him in and shortly after he fell asleep and me as Laura quickly had some cereal then I put Romeo in the car and drove to my family's house then me and Laura got out and I got Romeo in his carseat and knocked on the door waking Romeo up again and he started crying and me and Laura sighed then rydel opened the door to hear Romeo crying.

"Well someone is grumpy." Rydel said.

"Yea he keeps getting woken up and he is pissed!" Laura said and rydel chucked.

"Well come on in and all the guys are putting all the bags in dads truck so ross you might want to put all of your guys's bags in the truck." Rydel said.

"Ok." I said and handed Romeo's carseat to Laura and went in my car and got out some of the bags bringing them to dads truck to see them all loading stuff.

"Hey." I said putting Laura's bag in the truck along with mine.

"Hey." Everyone said.

"So ross was Romeo pissed this morning?" Dad asked me.

"Yep he kept getting woken up so now he is in the house crying and rydel and Laura are watching him." I said.

"God that must suck!" Ratliff said.

"Yea." I said and all of us guys finished oh and I left Romeo's stuff in my car because I know we will need then I then went inside with all of the guys to see mom, Laura, and rydel on the couch and mom was holding Romeo.