Baby jake

Hey guys I'm back from Lake Tahoe sadly there was no wifi but I'm home now and I have it so more updating😄

Ross and Laura then got in the car to go to dinner.

"Rossy, where are we going?" Laura asked.

"Um I really don't know where do you want to go?" Ross asked.

"Taco bell!" Laura said excited.

"Um ok." Ross said then ross drove to Taco Bell and they went inside.

"How may I help you today?" The guy behind the counter asked.

"I would like a tostada with a medium fountain drink." Laura said.

"Ok and you?" He asked ross.

"I also want a tostada with a large fountain drink." Ross said.

"Ok your number is 47 here are your cups." He said giving it to them and Laura got water and ross got diet coke then they got their food and sat down and started eating.

"Rossy." Laura said.

"Yea sweetie?" He asked.

"I love you." Laura smiled.

"I love you to!" Ross smiled.

Once they went home and cuddled on the couch ross then kissed Laura putting his hands on her waist. Laura had to throw up and struggled out of his grip then ross let go of Laura and stopped kissing her.

"Laura are you ok?" Ross asked then Laura quickly got up but threw up on the floor and her shirt then looked at ross and a tear fell down her face.

"Baby don't cry please it's ok I will clean it up." Ross said.

"But I stopped our kiss!" Laura said.

"Baby it's ok we will kiss like 100,000 times let me clean it up and you can wash up." Ross said.

"O-ok." She said and went upstairs and got in the shower and cleaned up. Ross then cleaned up the throw up and stripped into his boxers then went into the bathroom to see Laura in the shower.

"How are you feeling?" Ross asked.

"Better."

"Well I will be downstairs waiting for a cuddle buddy." Ross smiled.

-------------------------------------------

"Ross?"

"Yea?" He asked.

"So rember when we babysat jake?" Laura asked.

"Yea." Ross said.

"Well Sarah wanted to know if we could maybe babysit him tonight because they want a night alone." Laura said.

"Yea of course call them and tell them he can come over." Ross said.

"Ok cool." Laura said.

---------------------------------------

"Hey!" Laura smiled answering the door to see Bradley and Sarah.

"Hey!"

"Well here is Jakes bag of bottles, formula, and clothes. For his formula you just have to heat it up for about 25 seconds. Jake will also wake up a lot in the middle of the night." Bradley said handing Ross the bag.

"Thanks Man! Don't worry we will take care of him just have a great night!" Ross smirked.

"Ok we will." Bradley replied.