Pree-Wedding, big news

Ross's pov

I woke up from my head pounding and it hurt like crazy and I realized I was on the floor and naked and I sat up.

"How are you feeling?" Laura asked.

"Awful what happened?" I asked.

"You got drunk last night." Laura said.

"Oh the last thing I remember is falling asleep on the floor at my party." I said.

"Yea but you ended up peeing on our car." Laura said.

"What?!" I said.

"Yea you made me really mad last night." Laura said.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Its ok." Laura said.

Its been 2 weeks and the wedding is only 1 week away. Romeo is now 2 months and 1 week old. Ross and Laura have every single part of the wedding planned and cant wait. Today is also the day of the wedding rehearsal.

Ross's pov

"Rossy wake up today is a big day." Laura said my eyes opened.

"Our wedding is in a week and today is the rehearsal." Laura said and I smiled and kissed her.

"So everyone will be at the venue at 3 so we have some time to relax." I said and Laura smiled.

"As fun as that sounds we have a house to clean because we need to do laundry, the dishes, and you left your man cave a mess." Laura said and I chuckled.

"Fine." I said and we got up and started cleaning the house.

After cleaning for about 15 minutes Romeo woke up so I went in his room.

"Morning Romeo." I said and he kept crying so I picked him up.

"Someone is in a bad mood today." I said and changed his diaper as he cried then Laura came in.

"Poor baby." Laura said looking at Romeo as I changed his diaper and he cried his eyes out.

"I think he might be hungry or is in a bad mood." I said putting fresh clothes on him and handed him to Laura.

"Its ok baby." Laura said and pulled down her shirt and started feeding Romeo making him stop crying.

"Yes he stopped crying." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Mommy saved the day." Laura said and I chuckled.

Laura then finished feeding Romeo and he was in a better mood so I played with Romeo as Laura got ready for the wedding rehersal and after an hour of waiting she came out.

"You look beautiful and I cant wait to see your dress at our real wedding." I said and Laura smiled.

"Thanks Rossy." Laura said.

"Can you wacth Romeo while I get ready?" I asked.

"Yea." Laura said and I went and got ready.

After I got ready I went in the living room.

"So how do I look?" I asked and Laura smiled.

"Handsome." Laura said and I smiled and pressed my lips to hers then pulled away.

We then got Romeo ready and we ate lunch then drove to the venue.

"Holy crap this place is amazing." I said.

"I know." Laura said holding Romeo and we walked inside and saw everyone already there.

"Hey guys sorry we were late." I said walking in.