Home sweet home.

Bad news. Turns out things are rough back home. One with Ryland and Savannah. They still don't know who's the unborn baby's father is and Savannah doesn't want to leave her room. Everyone's scared she is getting suicidal. But also now Mom is sick so Romeo and London have to stay with Rydel, Ell, and little Zack. I'm just hoping none of the kids get sick! Laura and I decided to leave tonight because of everything that's going on but we had an awesome night together. It was filled with laughs, some cuddling, kissing, and just having a blast! We also got a really good nights sleep.

"I'm nervous. I'm really worried for Ry and Savannah," Laura said snuggled to my chest.

"I know me too," I sighed, "I hate having my baby bro go through a rough time and Savannah. It must be tough on her part."

Laura nodded.

"So your ok with leaving tonight?"

"Yea I miss my babies!"

"I miss them too."

The rest of the day went by pretty fast for both Ross and Laura they went out for breakfast, took a walk in the park, and before they knew it were boarding the plane.

Ross's pov
"We will be landing in LA in about 10 minutes," says a voice over the intercom.

"Thank you for this little vacation I had a great time with you!" Laura smiled.

Let's just say it wasn't over. I felt really bad how things didn't go to well. So I called Riker last night and we are having a little surprise party for Laura. I don't quite know what is going on or who is coming but I guess we'll just have to find out.

"Ross?" Laura questioned.

"Oh sorry! But I'm glad you enjoyed it,"

She rested her head on my shoulder, looking up at me.

"Well hello there," I chuckled.

She smiled connecting her lips with mine. I felt her smile within the kiss making me smile and gently pull away.

"Your cute!" I exclaimed.

"Your handsome,"

-----------------------------

"Home!" Laura exclaimed getting out of the car with her bags.

I chuckled walking up behind her softly kissing her neck, making her giggle.

"Come on let's head in,"

Once we opened the door there everyone was with a big " SUPRISE!"

"Oh my goodness!" Laura screamed dropping her bags.

Everyone then came up to hug Laura.

"Romeo London! My babies!" Laura exclaimed talking Romeo in one arm as I took London.

"Thank you guys sooooooo much! I love you guys!" Laura exclaimed almost in tears.

"Aww don't cry!" Rocky chuckling rubbing her back.

She smiled and filled Romeos face with kisses.

I decided to bring our bags to the room, leaving London with Laura and bringing Romeo along with me.

"I missed you little dude!"

He looked up at me and smiled resting his head on my chest.

Leaving the bags in mine and Laura's room I went back down with Romeo.

"Where is Laura?" I asked.