Another Baby Shower?

THIS IS ZACH RIKER AND BECCAS SON!

It's been a week sense finding out Derek is back, yet he is no where to be found! Riker, Becca, and Zach have found a new house they moved into. Laura is now 4 months pregnant and Romeo is now 9 months old! He has been getting better at trying to walk but falls a lot! Like Laura's last baby shower I want to surprise her again!
Today I'm planning to get together with my family to talk about R5 and Laura's baby shower.
Luckily today Laura's planning to go out with her friend Sarah with Romeo and Sarah's son Jake.

"Hey baby girl,"

I said lifting up Laura's tank top as I kissed her baby bump.

Laura giggled, then frowned.

"You smell like booze!"

"Last night when you fell asleep I was drinking a little,"

Laura chuckled.

"Well, I'm not kissing you till you brush those teefes!"

"What the hell? Teefes?" I asked.

"Sorry it's a habit from Romeo."

I chuckled.

"I love you!"

We ended up having to get up and clean the house until Romeo woke up. Don't worry I brushed my teeth! I can't not kiss Laura!

"Bood!!!!!!" Romeo exclaimed as Laura set him in his highchair.

Oh yea Romeo now says bood every time he knows he is going to eat!

"No Romeo, don't eat that!" Laura exclaimed taking my guitar pick out of his mouth.

"Ross, how the hell did he get your guitar pick?!" Laura exclaimed.

Shit.........

"He might have found it on the floor....."

Laura gave me a glare.

"Sorry," I gave her a cheesy grin.

------------------------------------

"Bye Ross I'm heading out with Romeo to see Sarah!"

"Wait!!!! Daddy needs a kiss!" I exclaimed running up to her.

She giggled pressing her lips to mine right before they left.

I then quickly grabbed my phone and called my family.

So it's decided that we are all meeting up in an hour time to get ready!

-------------------------------------

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed walking inside my parents house to see everyone.

"Hey Ross," Everyone said.

"Bosssssyyyy!" Cody, Rydel and Ratliff's adopted son who is turning 1 soon, came waddling up to me.

Yep I'm bossy! Cool right!😎

"Hey bud!" I exclaimed picking him up.

I saw Zach in Becca's arms next to Riker.

I'm still shocked that Riker had a son and everything but he has been really happy. I have gotten to know Becca better and I swear she is the perfect girl for Riker!

Tho Zach, still 3, is still scared of most of us. I think it's because the poor guy had to watch his mom getting raped! No kids should have to go through that crap!

"Ok so Laura is out with Romeo and her friend and I want to throw her another surprise baby shower!"

All the girls cheered including, Savannah, Alexa, Rydel, Becca, Lori, and Mom.

"I was thinking to have it a surprise at our house because last time it was here! But Laura is going to be out all day so we have until about 4:30 to get this all ready!"

"Ok who is doing what?" Mom asked.

We then sorted out who is getting food, decorations, and all that stuff. Also, everyone still needs to get a present.

I then looked at all the girls who are going getting the decorations.

"Remember pink, pink, and fucking pink!" I exclaimed.

Don't worry I try not to cuss in front of kids! But and Zach and Cody are in the other room.

"Don't worry Ross! We got this!" Rydel exclaimed and I chuckled.

"You better!"

After the girls left all the guys plus Zach and Cody came to mine and Laura's house to start setting up some stuff.

"Remember Ross if this turns out good your getting laid tonight!" Ratliff exclaimed making us all laugh.

After about 3 hours all the girls came back and damn they got some good stuff!

As we were setting up Cody, Rydel and Ratliff's son, started being a pain so Ratliff took him to the park and decided to bring Zach along.

"Ok I'm heading out to get Laura's present!" I exclaimed.

"DON'T FORGET THE CONDOMSSSSS!" Rocky, being the idiot he is, screamed.

Of course everyone laughed.

"Nahhhh they are under the bed!" I said making everyone crack up again right before I left.

Damn this is going to be awesome!!!

Ok guys listen I'm sorry it's been so long but school is almost out so that means lots of more chapters!!!!!
-
Who missed this story????
-
Finally another baby shower!!!!!!
-
Comment what you thought!
-
Ashley