He's Back...........

OMG MY 100TH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its going to be super long!!!!!!!!!!

"FUCK OK BYE!" I yelled on the phone.

"Rossy what-." I cut Laura off.

"WE ARE LEAVING!" I yelled.

"Ross whats wrong? Your really scarring me." Laura said and I sighed and took a deep breath.

"Derek is here." I said and I saw the frightened look on Laura's face and we quickly started walking to the car with Romeo then we stopped in our tracks when we saw Derek standing next to my car trying to break in and I took Laura's hands and started running to the opposite side of the parking lot and looked to see Laura crying.

"Laura's its going to be ok I'm calling riker and he is going to pick us up and I know Derek knows we are here and I don't think he knows we have a baby or where we live so we cant let him know."I said and Laura kept crying.

"Ok." Laura said and I quickly grabbed my phone and called riker and I saw Laura take Romeo out of his stroller and held him tight.

"Ross are you guys ok?" Riker asked.

"Yea we are fine now come pick us up and hurry Derek saw my car and he knows we are here and I saw him trying to break in my car riker please hurry I swear I will murder him if I see him again." I said.

"Ok im coming." Riker said in a rush and hung up.

"Laura its gong to be ok." I said and she started taking beep breaths then about 5 minuites later riker pulled up and got out of his car.

"Guys hurry get in now! Derek saw me and is trying to find me get in!" RIker said and me and Laura quickly got in and riker put in Romeos car seat and then he quickly drove away and Laura started crying.

"Laura its ok we are long gone." I said and she just kept crying and I sighed then riker finally pulled up to our house.

"Riker do you mind if you can drive around with Romeo for about 15 minutes? I want to talk to Laura." I asked.

"Yea sure." Riker and and me and Laura both got out and she was still crying and she ran inside crying and I sighed and ran in after her and I found her on the couch crying and I quickly put my arms around her her.

"Laura sweetie its going to be ok."I said and she started crying in my chest.

"I-I know I-Its just all t-the m-memories are b-back of w-what h-he d-did to m-me." Laura said in tears.

"I know sweetie but don't worry I will protect you and Romeo I wont let him even lay a finger on you." I said and Laura looked up at me and have me a half smile.

"I love you." Laura said and I smiled.

"I love you to." I said and she snuggled back into my chest and I rubbed her back then five minutes later Laura looked up at me.

"Wait Ross how are we going to get your car? its still at the fair." Laura said.

"Well either Derek broke in my car and jumped it or its still there so I can get Brandon to go pick it up because he alread knows the rest of my family and I know he would for me just in case Derek is still there." I said.

"ok." Laura said and I smiled and kissed her cheek and then picked her up over my shoulder and she started laughing as I started running around the house then ran outside by the pool.

"Don't! You! Dare!" Laura said and I chuckled.

"I don't know." I said walking closer to the pool and Laura kept struggling to get out of my grip and started hitting my back.