Baby stuff

Ross and Laura where snuggling for about an hour watching tv then Laura said.

"Rossy." Laura said.

"Yea." Ross said.

"I need to go to the store want to come?" Laura asked.

"Sure where?" Ross asked.

"Well first I want to go get lunch then I'm going to Buy Buy Baby to get some baby stuff." Laura said.

"Ok let's go what do you want for lunch?" Ross asked getting up.

"Um how about Taco Bell it's right next to Buy Buy Baby?" Laura asked.

"Ok let's go." Ross said and grabbed his keys and they got in the car and ross drove to Taco Bell and then they got to buy buy baby.

"Ok Laura what do we need?" Ross asked.

"We don't need everything today plus I want to know if it's a boy or a girl first." Laura said.

"I agree but still what should we get?" Ross asked.

"Lets get some binkies and bottles." Laura said.

"Ok that sounds good they then walked by the binkies and then ross saw one with a mustache and started laughing.

"Oh gosh Laura we have to get this!" Ross said grabbing the mustache binki.

Laura then started laughing.

"Ok put it in the cart!" Laura said and ross did they then got a couple more (THEY WILL BE POSTED ON MY INSTAGRAM) then walked over to the bottles and picked some out and put then in the cart.

"Ok I think we are good for now." Laura said.

"Ok let's go pay." Ross said and they walked up to the cashier and payed then went home

Once Laura put the stuff away she saw ross making dinner.

"Yum! What are you making?" Laura asked.

"Tomato soup and a chicken salad." Ross said.

"Why is it so healthy!" Laura complained.

"Because our baby needs to be nice and healthy." Ross smiled.

"Awe your sweet!" Laura exclaimed and went into the living room to watch TV.

"LAUR IT'S TIME TO EAT!" Ross yelled.

"COMING!" Laura yelled.

"So Laurie what do you want to do?" Ross asked after they finished dinner.

"I want to go in bed and snuggle." Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said and walked upstairs with Laura. Ross stripped into his boxers and Laura just striped into a bra and panties and got in bed snuggling up to ross.

"Hi baby it's daddy this is the second time talking to you I saw how little you are and I just really want to see you and I love you." Ross said kissed her stomach then sat back up and put Laura on his lap.

"Ross you're super sweet!" Laura said and ross smiled then pressed his lips to hers. After a hot make out session Ross pulled off Laura's Bra and panties along with his boxers.

"Wait Laura I don't want to hurt the baby." Ross said.

"Ross, don't worry it's fine I just can't have any weight on my belly." Laura said.

Ross nodded.

Feeling Laura lick his tip instantly made him hard! After a good 3 minute hand job Ross couldn't take it.

"Ugh god ughhhhh I-I'm trying to hold it b-back." Ross grunted.

Not being able to hold it any longer he came all in her mouth.

"Mmmm!" Laura smirked.

Ross then got over Laura as he aligned himself to her entrance.

"Ready?" Ross asked.

"Yea!"

After making love for a good 2 hours Ross pulled out as they fell asleep in each others arms.

I will post the pictures of the baby bottles and binkies on my instgram!

Theraurastory.