Side affects

Laura then woke up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up then finally stopped and flushed the toilet then went pee and brushed her teeth then went back to bed. Ross woke up and wrapped his arms around Laura.

"Laur where did you go?" Ross asked.

"Um I threw up then peed then brushed my teeth." Laura said.

"Oh sweetie sorry for not being there." Ross said.

"No it's fine." Laura said then fell asleep Laura then woke in the morning to have to throw up and pee really bad and ran in the bathroom to see ross on the toilet ross then looked at her wide eyes knowing she had I throw the.

"THE BATH!" Ross yelled.

Laura quickly threw up in the bath then turned on the water and cleaned it up then looked at ross.

"I have to pee really bad!" Laura complained.

"Pee in the bath." Ross said and laughed and Laura glared at him.

"You never shit in the morning why didn't you go at night!" Laura complained.

"I don't know I didn't have to I can't control it." Ross said Laura's eyes then widened.

"SHIT!" Laura yelled.

"Laura what happened" ross asked worried.

"Thanks to you I just peed my pants!" Laura said and then took off her clothes and sat in the bath facing opposite from ross and ross sighed he then finished and flushed the toilet and washed his hands then went next to Laura.

"Laur are you mad at me?" Ross asked.

Laura looked at him.

"No ross I'm just frustrated!" Laura said.

"Ok I will leave you alone!" Ross said kinda frustrated and left and closed the door well more like slammed and Laura started crying then got out and went downstairs to see ross in the kicthen so she went in the music room and started crying while playing piano then ross walked by and heard her crying and felt bad so he called his mom.

"Mom?" Ross asked.

"Yea son?" Stormie asked.

"I'm so Laura was in a bad mood this morning so I got frustrated and kinda yelled at her and slammed the door and now she is crying." Ross said.

"Ross you have to take it easy on her you really need to go a therapist before your baby is born ross you have some anger problems." Stormie said.

A tear came down his face remembering when he hurt Laura.

"O-ok thanks mom." Ross said and hung up then went in the music room to see Laura passed out on the piano bench with tears coming down her face he then picked her up and put her in bed and went to go make breakfast for her then Laura came downstairs and passed the kicthen ross then went up to her.

"Laur I'm so sorry for yelling at you and slamming the door I love you." Ross said.

"I love you to." Laura said and kissed ross, ross then kissed back and Laura pulled away.

"Hey um Laura I'm thinking of going to a therapist for my anger." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"I think you should. Remember you said you would if we ever had kids." Laura said.

"Oh yea but I'm calling the place today and I think I will go for a week."Ross said.

"Ok and breakfast is on the kitchen counter."

"Thanks." Laura said and went to eat it and ross called the therapists and he starts today from 11am -12am and goes all week he then went upstairs and changed into a shirt that's said drugs and jeans he then brushed his hair and teeth and went downstairs to see Laura still eating.

"Almost done?" Ross asked.

"Yea." She said finishing she then looked at his shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Laura yelled.

"What?" Ross asked.

"Your stupid shirt that says drugs!" Laura said.

"Well I like it." Ross said.

"A shirt that says drugs are you crazy?!?!" Laura said.

"Relax it's just a shirt!" Ross said.

"Yea about drugs yea oops sorry everyone should do drugs then die!" Laura said then put her plate in the sink and left.

Ross sighed and left to therapist forgetting to tell Laura.

Laura was playing the piano calming her mind then she kinda felt bad for yelling at ross for just a stupid shirt so went in their room to see no ross then then went in the bathroom no ross she then looked all around the house no ross.

"ROSS WHERE ARE YOU!" Laura yelled no answer.

Laura's POV

Ross is gone where did he go did he leave me I then sat on the floor in the kitchen and started crying. I think ross left me I kept crying for like 1 hour then the door opend and ross walked in to see me crying.

"Laura sweetie are you ok what happened." Ross asked bending down.

"I t-thought y-you left m-me." I said with tears still coming down my eyes.

"Laura I would never leave you I just left for therapy." Ross said.

"Y-you never t-told me." I said drying my tears.

"Laura I'm really sorry." Ross said and picked her up and brought her to their room and sat her on the bed and hugged her and her legs went around his body with her head on his shoulder.

"Rossy I'm sorry for yelling at you because of your shirt I should have just said I don't really respect and and when people walk by you they might think you do drugs." Laura said.

"Laura it's fine I don't know why I got it anyways." He said and pulled away for a second and took it off and went back to hugging me .

Wow I realized I updated 6 times yesterday!