Moving

Laura then woke up the next day and felt like someone was stabbing her leg and she felt like crying so she nudged ross.

"Ross p-please wake up I-I'm In pain!" Laura groaned.

All off a sudden he woke up.

"R-ross I'm in p-pain m-my leg hurts." She said trying not to cry.

"Ok laur let me just you pain pills." Ross said and got them and her water and gave them to her. She took them and fell back on the bed in pain holding back tears.

"Laura if you have to cry let it out you will feel better." Ross said and she cuddled up to him and started crying while ross rubbed her back she finally cried herself to sleep. Ross felt bad so he went to make her breakfast. When he got down stairs to see everyone except rocky and ryland they are probably in the basement playing video games and the rest where eating breakfast.

"Hi ross." Everyone said.

"Hi." He said and started making breakfast.

"Ross you have food here." Riker said.

"I know but this morning Laura woke up in really bad pain because of her leg so I want to give her something special." Ross said.

"Poor Laura!" Rydel said.

"Your a really great son to do this for her." Mark said.

"Thanks dad." Ross said and made her favorite eggs with cheese with milk, strawberries, and bananas.

"That looks good I want it!" Ryland said.

"Nope!" Ross said then he saw Laura limping down the stairs and he quickly ran up and grabbed her.

"Laur you can get hurt." Ross said.

"Oh but I missed you and I'm hungry." Laura said.

"Well I made you breakfast." Ross said and picked her up and brought her downstairs and sat her in a chair and put a plate in front of her.

"Omg Rossy, this looks so good."

"Well thank you Laura." Ross said and Laura smiled and ate her food.

"So what do you want to do today?" Ross asked once they got upstairs.

"Well I have to pee." Laura said limping to the bathroom.

Ross then picked her up and brought her to the bathroom.

"Ross I can pee by myself." Laura said.

"I don't want you falling when you get up." Ross said.

"Whatever!" Laura said.

"Now wash your hands!" Ross said.

"Ugh ok." She said and washed her hands then dried them off.

"Ok Laura how about we pack all of your stuff today then we pack all of my things tomorrow and we can get my brothers, dad, and I will bring everything there?" Ross asked.

"Ok." Laura said.

Ross and Laura spent the last 2 days packing everything then today the third day they are moving.

{morning}

Ross and Laura where sleeping still on Ross's bed because they bought a new one then Laura woke up all excited 1 because her leg didn't hurt one bit 2 because she was moving today.

"Rossy, wake up." Laura said shaking him.

"Morning Laura." Ross said waking up.

"We are moving today!" Laura said all excited.

Ross smiled.

"Yes we are." Ross said.

Laura then got on ross and smashed her lips to his and ross kissed back Laura pulled away after 10 seconds.

"Rossy I'm really excited!" Laura said.

"I can tell." Ross said.

All of a sudden they herd moving trucks Laura then looked out the window to see Ross's brothers help loading their stuff.

"Ross get on your pants and shirt if you want we need to go help!" Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said and got up and put on jeans then left his shirt off.

Ross's POV.

OH MY GOD IM MOVING TODAY! I didn't really show how excited I was to Laura but I can't wait!

\End of POV/

Laura quickly changed into a tank top and shorts and carefully went down stairs with ross and they both ate breakfast and Laura sat in the grass watching and the lynch boys loading the truck Laura couldn't help but stare at ross the whole time because he was sweating and his mussels would show when he was lifting heavy boxes he noticed she was starting at him so he winked at her and she blushed.

A after they finished loading Ross's stuff the truck still had way more room! The lynch boys and Laura then went to Macy's to pick up their couches beds and stuff.

At the car ride their Laura was snuggled up to ross.

"I can't stop saying how excited I am." Laura said and ross giggled.

"Don't worry I'm excited to." Ross said and kissed Laura they started to makeout even tho ryland was sitting next to them.

"Guys stop making out!" Ryland said and ross and Laura pulled away blushing.

They then got to Macy's and another truck also came for them and they barley fit everything in! Laura's stuff was also in the truck because they picked her stuff up already. Then the truck's drove to Ross and Laura's new house! The boy lynches and Laura went to pick up the rest of Ross's family and Laura's they finally picked them up everyone was excited then when they drove up everyone's jaws dropped.

Yay I got 7 new followers I will be posting the house next chapter and the rooms!